Henceforth, Know Ye: AKDuc Be Pirate

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by AKDuc, Oct 21, 2011.

1. AKDuc

AKDuc Alaska Born Ducatisti

Oddometer:
    No, not my moniker but in part my motorcycling lifestyle. :wink:

Yeah, enough silver finally grew into my hair to coordinate with a bunch of chrome. :brow

Anybody know where I can get a good deal on some "assless chaps" and a dew rag? :yikes

So, I'm tooting the renowned Hog Horn and picking this baby up a little after noon tomorrow (Saturday) at the House Of Harley during their big Biketoberfest (12-4pm) if anyone wants to come down and share in the festivities. :choppa

Little Big Bad Boy Tough Guy Wannabe Mark H. :D

[​IMG]
  2. marbee40

marbee40 Some Fear is Good Supporter

Oddometer:
    Mark,
    I don't care what they call ya....I say lucky man. Really prime paint on that, yeah. Nice ride.
  3. ThatGuy

ThatGuy Brownie

Oddometer:
    We still love 'ya , this mean you selling all your gear? :lol3

[​IMG]
  4. AlaskanMudder

AlaskanMudder not AKMUD

Oddometer:
    hope you are a good mechanic. Or know one. start packing tools on rides with that thing.
  5. AK Rider/MotoQuest

AK Rider/MotoQuest Ride Alaska & Beyond

Oddometer:
    Alaska, Portland, San Francisco, Los Angeles
    He owns a KLR, he knows the drill! :clap

Sharp looking bike Mark!
  6. vegasphotog

vegasphotog Las Vegas Cheechako

Oddometer:
    Congrats Mark on your quiver of two wheels...It is proven that women orgasm at 57mph on the back of a Harley....No stats about the Ducati....lol
  7. AKTroy

AKTroy BE AWARE OF TRAINS

Oddometer:
    Awesome someone else to bare the load of harassment.
    Sharp ride there Mark.
  8. The Dick

The Dick The Brick Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have witnessed people shit their pants but rarely seen anyone purposely put shit under their pants just to sit on it!

Wonderful thing about life, at any time you can choose to "EM BARE ASS" your self, I feel very ill!

And winter has really not begun, good thing there is no access to Dawson! I am definitely going to get a flu shot this year!
  9. AKDuc

AKDuc Alaska Born Ducatisti

Oddometer:
    Well, my new baby's home now, warm and safe in the the garage. :D

Had a lot of fun picking it up during HOH's Biketoberfest. Great shop bringing a lot of people together.

Nice video of me riding it out of the shop shot by my brother Corbin. I'm really surprised they trusted me to ride it out through the crowd inside the shop! Tho they did tell me first "no burnouts in the showroom." :lol3 Good times. Mark H.

<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/st_7Z3Yc9OY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/st_7Z3Yc9OY?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
  10. NorthernBoxer

NorthernBoxer Fükengrüven

Oddometer:
    Mark, a Jedi's strength flows from the Force. But beware of the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression; the dark side of the Force are they. Easily they flow, quick to join you in a fight. If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will...
  11. Lupo Rosso

Lupo Rosso n00b

Oddometer:
    Glad I could be there for it! It was a good time with the whole shop and everyone there so into it. Congrats again - sure is a pretty bike.
  12. subybaja

subybaja Long timer

Oddometer:
    Hey, is that your classic FLH?

Wanna trade for a Sporty? :wink:
  13. AKoffroader

AKoffroader Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Mark

Did you ask permission before you bought the new bike? Oh, that's right.... you're not married. We need to dig up a wife for this guy! :-)

I have to say that's one of the nicest looking Harley's I've seen. Enjoy the new ride!

Greg
  14. beamertwin

beamertwin Paul

Oddometer:
    Glad you found a new ride Mark! With all the HD parties your social schedule may develop conflicts....but some of those HD gals are sharp....hmmmm...his and hers bikes......every guy riders dream......LIVE IT!
  15. ksnak

ksnak Duc Gal

Oddometer:
    A co-worker of mine just bought the same bike in a very dark blue/almost black and white paint color scheme. It's very pretty, but I must say that green and black combo is gorgeous. Beautiful bikes they are, if though a bit crazy expensive. Congrats!
  16. The Dick

The Dick The Brick Supporter

Oddometer:
    Little wonder that Amarica is in such trouble when even so called sane people are over come by Holly Wood and Barbie and buy into the stupidity of face gloss and the Chinese laugh slyly under their breath. I understand that Griz might be holding workshops pre sturgis stupidity for those that require final counselling.
  17. Katoomer

Katoomer Silver Surfer

Oddometer:
    [SIZE="3"]COLOR="Yellow"][SIZE="4"]Very nice bike Mark...:eek1:clap.I've drank the HD Kool-Aid three times and each bike was awesome and very enjoyable in it's own way. Miles of style and comfort. Since my standing in ADV world can't be compromised....it's bed rock solid, I'll step out a bit and say my 94 Road King, 2007 Night Train, and my 2008 Street Glides were outstanding bikes. They met expectations because I knew what to expect from them...no more....no less.

I'm sure I'll have another one some day too. Loss of my HDs were really a result external forces "re-arranging" the fleet , one forecing fuction was the loss of my girlfriend on her HD:cry, and not reflective of any of the bikes shortcomings. I then rode the HD less and it came down to which style of riding do I prefer?.....am I riding solo or with a pillion?....when the moto-calculus was complete, the fleet of 5 bikes changed complexion again.

08 Kawasaki Connie C-14 Sport Touring - (Trans continental GT, Covers major ground daily):thumb
    08 BMW R1200GS ADV - Adventure Touring:eek1:kurt
    07 KTM 950R Super Enduro - Hard Core Adventure Touring, Baja, or hard core off road:kurt
    03 KTM 625 SXC - Hard Core Off Road big thumpa! Immaculate, fast, dependable and a crazy fast desert sled
    04 BMW K12GT - Sport Touring at it's finest. Transcontinental GT mout gobbles miles and smiles. This beauty "winters" in a heated garage in Santa Fe. awaits my return each year.
    [/SIZE][/SIZE][/COLOR][/SIZE]
  18. GRIZ

GRIZ COMMANDANT

Oddometer:
    NEXT YEARS WORKSHOP WILL BE THE LAST WEEK OF JULY (JUST BEFORE STURGIS) APPLICANTS MUST SUPPLY THEIR OWN DO-RAG AND CHAIN DRIVE WALLET IF RIDING A STOCK BIKE. THOSE RIDING CHOPPERS OR CUSTOMS WILL HAVE THEIR SKULL OPENED AND A CUP FULL OF BRAINS EXTRACTED. PLEASE RSVP!:evil THAT IS ALL!
  19. RedShift42

RedShift42 Some guy

Oddometer:
    Mark, I had my hopes up that you were being ironic and found a leftover Buell.
    -sigh-
    ...The KLR really was the beginning of the end.
  20. ADVBMR

ADVBMR Polygamotorcyclist

Oddometer:
    Way cool, Mark. I'll help you find a doo-rag, but you'll need to find your own scissors for those assless chaps! :puke1