Hill Country ADVr's

Discussion in 'Regional Forums' started by Scary Mc, Apr 18, 2002.

1. Scary Mc

Scary Mc hellgrammite

Oddometer:
    How 'bout a head count on San Antonio/Austin (or anyone else that feels like it) riders that feel like getting together for an on/off road ride in May.

-Scary
  2. Hacksaw

Hacksaw Long timer

Oddometer:
    If your talking about the weekend of the Texas National Rally, I'll be two up with my son. Unpaved ranch roads and low water crossings will be the extent of our offroading that weekend.:1drink
  3. Rob Z

Rob Z Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Scary,

It looks like my riding may be post poned for awhile. I had hoped to get another bile to replace the Tiger, but my Wife's Ex is draging us to court AGAIN. This guy is a total ASS. Anyway my funds look like they will be provided to the legal eagle aiding us in proving once again that he is wrong.
    Keep your fiengers crossed. If there is any way I can pull it off I will not be bikeless long :smile6
  4. Scary Mc

Scary Mc hellgrammite

Oddometer:
    Rob, what happened to your Tiger?

Hacksaw, I was thinking late may, after the 'National'.

-Scary
  5. Hacksaw

Hacksaw Long timer

Oddometer:
    The way I work I get a boat load of days off. But only two weekends a month. I'll be off 17-23.:1drink
  6. Rob Z

Rob Z Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Check the writeup in the Tiger forun.
  7. Scary Mc

Scary Mc hellgrammite

Oddometer:
    Rob- If your attorney is nice he/she will be willing to write a short letter to your Tiger dealer, that will most likely be enough to make them realize you are very serious about them buying the bike back. Did your sign an arbitration agreement before you bought the bike?

I think I know where you can pick up a well used, but well maintained KLR 650 if your interested....

Good luck- Scary
  8. Stephen

Stephen Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Sounds good to me.

I usually ride Sunday mornings, but Saturdays are not impossible. It'd be great to meet some of you guys...I think :evil

I've been considering hittin' the rally in Brady, but I've found that what I like best about rallies is ridin' to'em. I like meetin' folks, but I just don't care for crowds. I bettin' y'all know what I mean and won't think poorly of me for it.

So keep us posted on the when'n'where. And thanks, Scary, for taking point on this endeavor.
  9. bear

bear Guest

Gary I am available for weekend rides, when are you going to do a valve adjustment with the new tools? I would like to see how it goes but I still got 1000 miles to go. Give me a call, talk to ya soon.
  10. cyclecat

cyclecat half post a day wonder

Oddometer:
    I'm pretty booked for May, but could probably get a ride in May 25-26. It'd be good to meet some of y'all.

Anyone who might be coming to Austin for the ROT rally at the end of May, gimme a shout.