Sold Hilleberg Jannu 2P Lightweight 4-season tent

Discussion in 'Other' started by AmuleK, Nov 11, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmuleK

AmuleK On a bike, no one asks "are we there yet?"

Oddometer:
    SOLD.

My friends and have ridden our GSA's over 100,000 miles camping all along the route. We've tried many different tents, but the five of us are all using Hilleberg now. These things are bombproof. I have three and am selling this lightly used back up one as I only need one (but like to have two). ;). I've never been able to find these on sale. It's on flea bay for 799, but I've listed here for my rock bottom price with free shipping.

The Jannu is the rarest of combinations: a tremendously strong and very light two person tent. These are $990 new and then the footprint is $80 more (really). It's included, and you want the OEM footprint because it attaches to the tent and you leave it attached from that point on, just like the outer fly, so it goes up really fast, and the inner tent stays dry even when you are pitching it in bad weather.

This tent is very capable of winter camping as well as carrying in a backpack. I've taken care of it and maintained it. so it is in very good condition. There are no problems. One small hole in the footprint under the vestibule is patched and completely repaired. Clean with no smells or animals etc, Includes original three poles, footprint, 15 stakes, guy lines, storage bag. PM me here and I'll get back to you asap. you can call me at 8 zero one, six 0 eight, ninety seven, eleven.

Outdoor Gear Lab gives this review:

Built for the worst conditions but still light and packable enough to consider for summer mountaineering. The Hilleberg Jannu is the panacea for the worst conditions imaginable while mountaineering and alpine climbing. Due to its ease set-up setup, bombproof storm protection, and a respectable weight with these factors considered (seven pounds trail weight), it's our highest rated self-supporting dome tent. Made for all four seasons, strong support in snow to excellent ventilation in heat.

Attached Files:

AdamChandler likes this.
  2. AmuleK

AmuleK On a bike, no one asks "are we there yet?"

Oddometer:
    Bump for a great tent and gift.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.