I have not read every last Tubliss thread or post here but like many, I’ve been experimenting with tubeless spoke wheels for years for all the obvious reasons. I reluctantly fitted a Tubliss to the stock front wheel of my Himalayan for a month’s ride in Morocco. In the time I had, it was that or the stock tube (which have proved to be pretty crappy). On returning, I planned to do the same as I'd got done to the rear – fit a safety bead Excel (hard to find in 21) and either DIY or get it commercially sealed. I added Slime, as I always do. Good thing with bright green Slime is it acts as an early warning for leaks. All was good front and rear (Anakee Wilds @ 2 bar, road or trail) until a few days in I noticed Slime oozing out round the Tubliss (red cap) valve body. I suppose that meant air was getting past the core/rim interface and the Slime wasn’t sealing it. Don’t know if getting up to 10,000 feet may have had an effect, but it was near-freezing up there too, so pressure changes would have balanced out, more or less. After a brilliant few days in the High Atlas ticking off new routes, down in the desert it was hotter and I wasn’t having a good day. I’d taken a slightly wrong turn, dropped the camera @ 30mph, but I did manage to buy some village fuel near the Algerian border (essence = fuel in French). I must be overdue to check the Tubliss core off a powerful forecourt air hose. But, as things go out in the grubby hinterlands, against 100psi the old UV-perished hose purged way more air than it put in. Now I was concerned my Tubliss core had gone critical, so I gave it a couple of minutes of CyclePump. Was it too much? Was it not enough? Another problem was I needed to press the CPump valve thread clip nozzle on by hand as it wasn't a good seal. Brass screw-on would be better, even with the brief air loss. Next, I realised my slider-type TP gauge didn’t go anywhere near 7 bar (100psi). Darn. Didn’t think of that. Next time it’s the bulkier CyclePump EZ Air gauge. It’s 10 times easier to read, anyway. I was testing the new Michelin TPMS. Highly recommended when dicking about with untried tubeless conversions. But, because this was a bad day, that mysteriously chose to pack up (I’m a TPMS convert anyway). Cue fretting about the state of my Tubliss core. An edgy ride to the next town, 100 miles down the road where I succeeded in topping everything up. I was heading into the desert for several days – 1100km with just 1.5 towns on the way.