Hippo Hands- Rogue Motorcycle Hand Cover

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by Hippo Hands LLC, Jan 6, 2018.

?

Do you hate riding with cold hands?

1. hell yes, cold hands suck

5 vote(s)
    100.0%
  2. no, I am impervious to the elements

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Hippo Hands LLC

Hippo Hands LLC The Original Motorcycle Hand Covers

Oddometer:
    Introducing the Rogue motorcycle hand cover from Hippo Hands.

The Rogue model is an amazingly versatile mid-sized hand cover. It provides all-weather coverage, fits most Adventure bikes and Sport Touring bikes. It offers a large hand opening that stays open even at highway speeds and are designed to be fitted over the top of brush/hand guards.

Rogue on Triumph.jpg Rogue_3M_Front1_DSC_1609_Crop.jpg
    remember your 5% discount code at checkout: advrider

Attached Files:

TonyKZ1 and yosso like this.
  2. Hippo Hands LLC

Oddometer:
    This is the Rogue on a BMW X country 650. perfect to stand and ride, or for highway travel. The mid-size hand cover is most popular with the commuter and enduro crowd....So much better than wearing big bulky gloves...!!!! Your hands are going to love you for it!
    Click on the image- and don't forget your advrider discount code at checkout: advrider
    IMG_2564.jpeg
    KingOfFleece, TonyKZ1 and DCrider like this.
  3. TonyKZ1

TonyKZ1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    So even if you don't have hand/brush guards mounted on your handlebars, there's no problems with the covers pushing back on the brake/clutch levers at highway speeds?

update: I just seen on your website's FAQ page:
    Does my bike need brushguards/hand guards?
    Yes. We recommend that all Hippo Hands be mounted with hand guards to prevent potential blowback into the controls when riding at high speeds.
    Hippo Hands LLC likes this.
  4. Hippo Hands LLC

Oddometer:
    Yessir. We recommend all hand covers be mounted over a supportive structure. We are developing a bar-end anchor for bikes without hand guards (attaches to bar-end weights) Should be available by November!
    TonyKZ1 likes this.
  5. TonyKZ1

TonyKZ1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    That sounds good, I may wait 'til then to order a pair. Of course, I could probably be persuaded to test out a pair too, as I ride/commute daily in most all sorts of weather. :muutt
    Hippo Hands LLC likes this.
  6. motorock

motorock Explorer

Oddometer:
    I have the back country but I feel I may need these instead....do the open spaces in the muffs allow cold air to come in? I see lots of holes when it's on that GS...

Also, the pictures here show the bar-end holes- but the pictures on the website don't. So, do they have those holes? I would actually like them- the velcro on the Back countries failed very fast.