Yes I do have the diamond stone refacer, you have to keep the stones fresh. Started on the bottom end of the engine today. Bill Lane suggested a method to get rid of the messy auto chain oiler. I removed the nut and the rest of the guts of the oiler. Then I cleaned out the inside of the shaft and the bronze oil screen and washer with brake cleaner. I re-installed the bronze screen and washer and pushed it to it's stop then filled the void to the end of the shaft with RTV silicone. Then I re-installed the nut and screw forcing the RTV out through the oil holes in the main shaft. This should seal it up permanently. Thanks Bill! I got the trans and crank back in the cases and used Three Bond sealer to seal the case halves up. Then I saw the kick start shaft on the bench. DOH!!! Back apart and clean off the sealant and install the forgotten parts and more sealant and back together again. Look Ma, no kickstarter! New cam chain. I got the oil pump and clutch back on before I ran out of gas and went in the house. I've been spending so much time out on the garage my wife thinks I'm a stranger.