Thanks to all of you for your positive comments, they are keeping me motivated to get this bike finished. After work last night I got my son to help me toss the engine back into the frame. Then I spent most of the day today putttering around cleaning up and painting small parts. Here's my "paint shop" :lol: I turned off the heater and painted a bunch of small parts and made quite a fog in the garage. Had to open the door for a bit after painting. It was -29C this morning so I didn't leave it open for long. I took the coil pack apart and replaced one cracked coil and installed new condensers. Looks like new again. Here's before and after. I set the spark timing statically using a buzz box. I hate this Honda point system! I had to set the point plate to the fully retarded position and adjust the left points to the max gap and the right ones to the min gap to get both cylinders timed correctly. Even my old Norton had a better set up than this. Here's where I left it for the day. It's starting to look like a motorcycle again!