1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal that has purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Honda DN-01 Touring Windshield

Discussion in 'Bike Parts and Accessories' started by TheQ, May 28, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TheQ

TheQ Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I´m offering a genuine Touring Windshield for a Honda DN-01 in like new condition including detailed installation instructions. I´ve imported the item from Japan which is end of production and end of sale - therefore hard to get (if, at all). Great replacement for the very big and ugly GIVI bubble usually installed on DN-01´s and definately a must-have for any DN-01 owner who wants only genuine Honda parts installed on his bike. Price: 300 USD plus shipping (from Austria to any location world wide). I´m willing to discuss.

Cheers
    Q

20200525_074608.jpg 20200525_074632.jpg 20200525_074713.jpg 20200525_074743.jpg images.jpeg.jpg
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.