Sold Honda Element 2008 AWD 130K 5-Speed

Discussion in 'Other' started by x1valin1x, Apr 5, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. x1valin1x

x1valin1x tommy

Oddometer:
    Located in Syracuse, NY area. 6200 OBO
    I'll work with an inmate on price. Let me know what you're thinking.

Hi all- I'm the 2nd owner of this hard to find 5-speed 2008 Honda element with 130,381. I bought the car 2 years ago and now I'm selling because I'm looking to get a mini-van. Nothing wrong with the car. I just fixed all the problems that I could find with the car. While I had the car I did spray the underneath of the car, and inside of doors and panels with fluid film, a rust preventative for both Syracuse winters that It was with me. The owner before me spent a lot of time out west during the winters so it doesn't have the amount of rust you would expect from a car in this area. That being said it still has some rust here and there, and a few door dings that you would expect from a car over 10 years old now. The car just had a full brake job rotors, pads, and calipers. The car has a brand new exhaust from headers back. The front left wheel sensor was throwing an error so that was just replaced. The front O2 sensor was also just replaced, the rear O2 sensor was replaced right before I purchased the car. It has good tires on some decent rims. It has a trailer hitch that was installed, and it also has a roof rack, with a couple of kayak holders. Moon roof, folding back seats like you would expect in an element. I just put a couple of seat covers that are new on the front seats. The rear seats were not used much by the pervious owner. When I had the car I always had the back seats covered. So they are still in great shape. It has the premium sound package with the upgraded subwoofer in the center console.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
  2. LewisNClark

LewisNClark Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Since it has a Sunroof, should make it the ā€œEā€ model, which...should mean it is 4 wheel drive. Right?
  3. Boondox

Boondox Travels With Barley

Oddometer:
    Tow hitch? What was towed with such a little car? Any pix underneath to see the rust situation?

Pete
    AdamChandler likes this.
  4. x1valin1x

x1valin1x tommy

Oddometer:
    Had a little lightweight trailer for it for towing dirt bikes, But also had the hitch for bicycle rack that connected via tow hitch. Also, have one of those motorcycle carriers that connects to the tow hitch. For dirt bikes/ small motos.
    OU812 likes this.
  5. Boondox

Boondox Travels With Barley

Oddometer:
    Check your PMs
  6. x1valin1x

x1valin1x tommy

Oddometer:
    [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    slime and Tallbastid like this.
  7. Biddles

Biddles Suck it easy!