Honda S90 project bikes w/ pics

Discussion in 'Some Assembly Required' started by Deeprecon1, Aug 27, 2021.

1. Deeprecon1

Deeprecon1 n00b

Oddometer:
    I was gifted these two bikes and wanted to share with the group. I dont have any idea of how much work is ahead, but look forward to hearing them run again. I think they are both 1967 model s90, will need to confirm after checking the serial numbers. Both bikes turn over easily with the kick starter so I am hoping I dont have to rebuild the top ends. Less than 2k miles on both !

Attached Files:

bad luck, overlander, anonny and 5 others like this.
  2. Franque

Franque Nilé na sohakélwa manga

Oddometer:
    Neat find! The one with the high pipe might be a CL90, based on the scrambler style pipe.
    sruss67 likes this.
  3. motomike14

motomike14 Thumper Crusader Supporter

Oddometer:
    B26355F2-EA80-4B2E-BD96-2A74B57D9CC4.JPG Fun bikes. I did a partial rider-resto on one last year. You have some good bones to work with, some parts are tricky to find now but looks like you have most of the major things. That high pipe looks like it came off an S65. That Japanese lettered badge is interesting, neither of mine I took in had that.
    Ozarkroadrunner likes this.
  4. Idaho Pakeha

Idaho Pakeha formerly known as Claimjumper (2003-2016)

Oddometer:
    Just saw this. Really cool bikes! As an owner of a pair of CT90s I would love to add one of these to my tiny Honda stable. They are comparatively rare here in Idaho (where ct90s are everywhere).
  5. bad luck

bad luck Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    So cool, I was 14 and had saved up for a couple summers (picking beans, cucumbers, and cutting apricots) to buy my first motorcycle.
    I think it was a used 64 S90.
    That took me on a ride from Milpitas to San Diego, and back again.
    villageidiot likes this.