Want to buy Honda XR650R

Discussion in 'Bikes' started by jonathan101514119, Mar 29, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jonathan101514119

jonathan101514119 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Looking for a mechanically sound XR650R (not the 650L). Not concerned with condition of the plastics, etc. as long as the bike runs like a top. I'm located in Pennsylvania, US but will travel within reason for the right bike.
  2. forestgrump

forestgrump Master Trail Builder

Oddometer:
    01 Honda XR650R plated in Oregun. 6.3 - 4.3 tanks, suspension mods, two sets of wheels and brand new tires, Comfort seat, the list goes on. Interested $4500
    pigjockey likes this.
  3. Wahoo_

Wahoo_ In over my head

Oddometer:
    Virginia plated 2001 XR650R. Tons of paperwork for parts etc. aftermarket oversized tank. Racing clutch, uncorked/rejetted etc. white bros exhaust, tusk aluminum lever guards, aftermarket led high beams, current inspection, new grips, tusk impact wheels. New UNI filter+oil/sparkplug/oil+filter I have yet to get to this spring (would obviously go with it)

PM me if you are interested. I'm in the shenandoah valley of VA near harrisonburg
  4. Zmaxx

Zmaxx Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have an 01 that I bought 4-5 years ago from the original owner. It still had the original tires on it (checked the date code) and was not properly uncorked. Got it home and installed new tires and uncorked it. Installed the factory exhaust tip and got it plated. Took it on 1 trip to the Black Hills and basically decided that I needed electric start. I would estimate that it has less than 1500 miles on it. Call or text me at 712 253-7982 for more details or pics can't figure out how to attach them from my phone
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.