hot for the Ohlins on the AT? Read on...

Discussion in 'Japanese polycylindered adventure bikes' started by Greg the pole, Aug 7, 2019.

1. blrfjr

blrfjr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Im done waiting for ohlins forks. Im goi g to get Cogent to upgrade my stockers. Mine is a 2016. So, I'll have them switch to the ATAS tubes, revalve and stiffer springs. Cant wait. My bike lost all fluid out of the left leg last October on the mabdr and hasnt been riden since.
  2. JoToPe

JoToPe JoToPe

Oddometer:
    Check Cogent’s delivery schedule. I placed an order in March back when the country started going on lockdown. Although they had my springs for shock and forks, the AT-1 cartridges were back ordered a couple months. As I write this, Cogent emailed my FedEx tracking so they are on the way (typically it’s a two-week turnaround). I have to say that the few back and forth emails were not fraught with excuses, so all in all, Cogent’s customer service is pretty good. Once I get all my bits on the bike, I’ll let you know how it is.
  3. blrfjr

blrfjr Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ya I dont have any issues with Cogent. Its with Ohlins. I was waiting on a complete set of forks not just the cartridges. Ive been waiting since November.
  4. RBMann

RBMann Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I ordered the forks in Aug. '18, they arrived Sept. '19. Finally the bike feels balanced but 13 months.
    blrfjr likes this.