Hugo Moto - our of business. What now ?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Tim Christy, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Tim Christy

Tim Christy n00b

Oddometer:
    So I finally get a donor bike for a scrambler project , 2008 HD sportster 1200 custom . And the place that makes the kits goes out of business ! This is BS.

Now what do I do ? I need a peg relocation kit bad ! Anybody know of others building parts ?

Attached Files:

2. VX Rider

VX Rider Long timer

Oddometer:
  3. CopyCat

CopyCat I am NOT like the others Supporter

Oddometer:
    Search Sportster ADV scrambler. There are more than several builds out there, most of which include peg relocation.. The one I used was from Shane at Chainsickle. I was OK with them, but @villageidiot had some pretty big quality issues
    villageidiot likes this.
  4. villageidiot

villageidiot Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I really wish the peg relocation came in even remotely up to snuff. But it was way out. And worse was his willingness to admit and or offer a replacement or a solution.

Still wish I had lowered rearsets on the bike. But it’s ok.
    CopyCat likes this.
  5. tomdubya

tomdubya n00b

Oddometer:
    I think you can still buy that part...just saw it on their website. My problem with them is, I plunked down $4400 2 months ago, just received the PRK and skid plate..missing some parts for them. Got the head pipes with no mufflers, got a rear sprocket with no front sprocket or fasteners, no handlebars, no luggage rack or fork brace. I did get my shocks and fork upgrade parts..yay! Ive got enough to start this build, most of this stuff I can get from Lowbrow Customs and others. I'm just looking for someone who has done this build to compare notes with...some bolts / fasteners in the instructions just don't seem accurate .