Husqvarna 701 travel rack

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by jacinto, Feb 22, 2017.

1. jacinto

jacinto Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    no time any more
  2. BlackdogADV

BlackdogADV Long timer

Oddometer:
    Are these still available? I use Zega Pros and these racks seem to be the only ones available with what appears to be standard Touratech hoops.
  3. BlackdogADV

BlackdogADV Long timer

Oddometer:
    Still looking. Touratech hasn’t stepped up yet. Thinking of building my own.
  4. duggram

duggram Sunrise Bahia de LA Supporter

Oddometer:
    Has anyone tried the rack from Nomad-Adv? I have their rack for my 501 and it is good. I got a new 701 today and I'm thinking about one of theirs. They're pretty tough. This summer I was on a long ride, slowing down to put on my rain gear and my riding partner ran into the back of me. I was going about 10 and he was still going about 50. My rack took a big hit but didn't bend very much. The damage was minimal. I also like the plates they give you for mounting stuff. I put a Rotopax under my left back using that plate and my bags never get close to the rear tire or the pipe. I like the way I can mount the plates in multiple positions so they're always where I need them. I just sent an email to Mike Schram at Nomad asking about their shipping method. My 501 rack came via Netherlands postal and it took a month. About the same time I bought a pair boots from a motorcycle store in Italy and they arrived in a few days at no special cost. If you have an opinion please share.
  5. endurolen

endurolen n00b

Oddometer:
    I can highly recommend the Happy Trails baggage rack. I use theirs on my 17 701. They're located in Boise. Happy-trail.com
  6. redolga

redolga Been here awhile

Oddometer: