HWK riding gear. $29!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment' started by anaheimtex, Feb 13, 2020.

1. anaheimtex

anaheimtex Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    i took a risk and bought a pair of riding pants from amazon. $32 delivered in two days. Granted they do not fall into the Klim world but certainly firstgear tourmaster world. For what I paid I’m really impressed.
  2. Motogasoline

Motogasoline Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've got the jacket and pants and recently returned from a 6 day trip to Colorado. I had a zipper tag break on a pocket but the jacket is amazing. A heated liner isn't necessary with it but since I have one I will say there's no reason I wont be comfortable riding year round. Excellent bargain gear! Pants were great as well.
  3. Hanidyaz

Hanidyaz Adventurer

Oddometer:
    +1
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
  4. Daboo

Daboo Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I bought them and returned them the next day. The quality seems good. I like how they have a panel on the thigh that unzips like my Olympia XMoto pants do to give you a large mesh area.

What I didn't like about them was primarily centered around fit. The seat area seemed accurate for what I was buying. The legs seemed snug. I wanted them as an "overpant", and they really weren't sized for that. They'd make good riding pants though over underwear or a base layer. If I remember correctly, the zipper opening only goes up to the knee. Again, they'd work great as a riding pant, just not an "overpant".

For $29, they are a no-brainer. For $129, they are still competitive with any brand out there.

Chris