I’m interested in getting a group of three together to moto camp Mexico>Costa Rica.

Discussion in 'Americas' started by RootlessBoots, Feb 18, 2019.

1. RootlessBoots

RootlessBoots n00b

Oddometer:
    Hey everyone, 23 M here.

So I’m looking to ride along the pan American trail from the border of Mexico/USA down into Costa Rica and possibly further down South America if it feels right.

I want to get a group of three people. Obviously this is an epic adventure and there is safety in numbers, and happiness is only real when shared!

I’m a super chill dude and love to have fun. If you’re interested in doing this, let me know and we can setup a better way to communicate plans/timing. I think the best time to go would be more towards December that way it’s the dry season in Central America.

I'm really interested in climbing some mountains along the way, having cultural experiences and exploring mayan ruins. I'd also like to do to some backpacking. Bonus points if you are a rock climber.

If this sounds totally you, let me know via PM or e-mail: JonahPaulJohn@gmail.com
    Let’s go!
    Matcrisp likes this.
  2. Matcrisp

Matcrisp n00b

Oddometer:
    I am starting this trip today actually from Portland Oregon. I was just doing one last search of this forum for "pan american highway". I do not rock climb unfortunately. Let me know if you are in route.