Our Bathurst 2 day trackside+paddock pass tickets should be in the mail. We'll purchase the airfare in a couple weeks I think. I'm debating waiting untill closer to October to see if it goes down any, but I doubt it will. A sincere thanks for all the good suggestions. I wish we were going for longer. Like a month at least.