1. ** Enter to win a $250 gift card! We want to hear from you, please take this survey **

Take this survey which covers a range of questions about improving the community, the things that interest you and anything else you want to share with us. All responses will remain anonymous.

Click here to take the survey
    Dismiss Notice

If you were at D2D in 2012, please contact me...need pics..Busa

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by theshnizzle, Dec 29, 2017.

1. theshnizzle

theshnizzle Long timer

Oddometer:
    i have had several requests to do a presentation at horizons unlimited on my ride up to Alaska in 2012 on my Hayabusa. Due to a .....shall we say.....unfortunate choice made by one of my children, all the pics I have of that trip have been lost.

If anybody has any pics at all of my bike, or me or me AND my bike, please contact me. I was the old gal with the pink hair riding the 2006 white Hayabusa. I’m pretty sure I was the only one up there that fits that description in case you weren’t sure if you saw me or not. :D

If you saw me on the road somewhere,anywhere, and took a snap, please let me know, I am trying to collect as many as possible so I can try and make a half decent presentation.

Thanks all.
  2. Fast Idle

Fast Idle Since the Sixties Supporter

Oddometer:
  3. AKDuc

AKDuc Alaska Born Ducatisti

Oddometer:
    Sorry I haven't any photos to contribute.
    Found this lovely photo of you that Jack took from the above link that Fast Idle listed:
    P1010532-XL.jpg
  4. theshnizzle

theshnizzle Long timer

Oddometer:
    I look at that pic and I swear, doesn’t it seem the bus door opened up and I stepped out of the bus, walked over to the bike and had my pic taken, like I was the owner or something?????! :D
  5. Suitcase

Suitcase 2 wheeled hobo

Oddometer:
    heres one of a lot of bikes parked opposite the Downtown Hotel ...I believe your Busa is in the pic. I scored the parking spot directly under the stop sign..the yellow cowl with the Chicken decal.. 692.JPG

I have a bunch of pics that show the crowds, the bikes and Dawson and I can forward them if you want 'em.