If you were at D2D in 2012, please contact me...need pics..Busa

Discussion in 'Alaska' started by theshnizzle, Dec 29, 2017.

1. theshnizzle

theshnizzle Long timer

Oddometer:
    i have had several requests to do a presentation at horizons unlimited on my ride up to Alaska in 2012 on my Hayabusa. Due to a .....shall we say.....unfortunate choice made by one of my children, all the pics I have of that trip have been lost.

If anybody has any pics at all of my bike, or me or me AND my bike, please contact me. I was the old gal with the pink hair riding the 2006 white Hayabusa. I’m pretty sure I was the only one up there that fits that description in case you weren’t sure if you saw me or not. :D

If you saw me on the road somewhere,anywhere, and took a snap, please let me know, I am trying to collect as many as possible so I can try and make a half decent presentation.

Thanks all.
  2. Fast Idle

Fast Idle Since the Sixties Supporter

Oddometer:
  3. AKDuc

AKDuc Alaska Born Ducatisti

Oddometer:
    Sorry I haven't any photos to contribute.
    Found this lovely photo of you that Jack took from the above link that Fast Idle listed:
    P1010532-XL.jpg
  4. theshnizzle

theshnizzle Long timer

Oddometer:
    I look at that pic and I swear, doesn’t it seem the bus door opened up and I stepped out of the bus, walked over to the bike and had my pic taken, like I was the owner or something?????! :D
  5. Suitcase

Suitcase 2 wheeled hobo

Oddometer:
    heres one of a lot of bikes parked opposite the Downtown Hotel ...I believe your Busa is in the pic. I scored the parking spot directly under the stop sign..the yellow cowl with the Chicken decal.. 692.JPG

I have a bunch of pics that show the crowds, the bikes and Dawson and I can forward them if you want 'em.