If your not too sore from Esteban

Discussion in 'The Rockies – It's all downhill from here...' started by Wayne Weber, Oct 19, 2005.

1. Wayne Weber

Wayne Weber why are we stopping?

Oddometer:
    anyone want to ride this weekend? 950ish or 225ish. No idea where yet, just floatin da boat. Two upish maybe if it's warm.
  2. 309

309 Special Purpose

Oddometer:
    I can't ride with you, I'm all out of inner tubes.
  3. Wayne Weber

Oddometer:
    I lost mine on spring creek, look at the last photo of that post. No spare tube. So your pretty much screwed!:lol3
  4. Yellow Pig

Yellow Pig Allergic to asphalt! Supporter

Oddometer:
    I'm intrigued.

How about a last hurra over Medano w/ the big bikes?

I just love this pass and given the recent precipitation the sand should be sweet! Just do a quick out and back, no Hayden.
  5. HellSickle

HellSickle Scone Rider

Oddometer:
    I'd be up for something further North. Westnile, others?

Anyone know if Trail Ridge road is still open?

Maybe something closer, like across Storm Mtn, do some single track on pig bikes, take some jeep roads?

-Jeff-
  6. Esteban

Esteban Banned

Oddometer:
    I'm headed to the hills with Marcia and the kids for an overnighter so I think I won't be on this one.

BTW, I am thinking of my almond french toast and bacon breakfast at the cabin in Golden Gate Canyon Sunday October 30th. Stay tuned.

Steve

- still waiting for my Qwest Actiontec driver for my DSL Modem to arrive. If anybody has one in Denver call me 303.933.7670 All I need is the installtion CD to get me back on line.
  7. 309

309 Special Purpose

Oddometer:
    Steve,

I found the driver near the bottom of this page. Download it, put it on a disk, and you should be set.
  8. BigDave

BigDave Adventure Drummer

Oddometer:
    ok. i am in. :lol3

if you take your manly bike wayne, where ya thinkin?
  9. Esteban

Esteban Banned

Oddometer:

Saul,

Thanks for the tip/help on the driver. I too found the Qwest page two days ago. I spent 4 + hours downloading the driver on my dial-up, but it would not work. I called Qwest DSL Department and they told me that those are not the proper drivers for my unit. I asked if I could go to their office and pick a driver CD up. They said no, they had to mail me one. It should be here today sometime. It seemed weird to me that the driver is not online somewhere as per Qwest, but since I am kind of ignorant about computers what can I say ?

SG
  10. 309

309 Special Purpose

Oddometer:
    Steve, I'm no computer guy myself, I just went through the exact same shit with Comcast a few years ago. Including the driver that could only come by mail and could not be picked up. I eventually figured out the manufacturer of the modem and found a driver on their website. The elusive "available by mail only" driver never arrived.

Goddamn good for nothing so and sos! :gerg
  11. Wayne Weber

Oddometer:
    Saturday is out for me, I'm going to a ski swap looking for new Tele skis. Sunday maybe still but I just got invited to a hike/bbq in evergreen. No idea where yet for riding, it will probably depend on temperature more than anything. That and my truck that i'm currently replacing the throwout bearing in:puke1 I hate working on cars :puke2
  12. GregInBoulder

GregInBoulder Jerry rules. Get over it.

Oddometer:
    I'm booked for Saturday. But Sunday might work and the GS is feeling pretty left out as of late. A bigger bike ride might be fun.