1. Hey everyone, We’re going to start a weekly email to surface interesting threads in the forums. No worries, you can easily unsubscribe if you don’t find it interesting. If you’re like me, it’s nice to have someone willing to poke around a big community like ours and find the most interesting stuff. Saves time and I hate missing something great. It worked really well when we had someone discovering the best photos for the home page rotation back in the day. And if you have something fascinating to post, maybe this email does everyone some good by getting it noticed. Let us know what you think when you get it. Your feedback will make it better as we go (thread). Thanks! Baldy & rudy1220
    Dismiss Notice

"ignore member"

Discussion in 'Ask Baldy, Blame Cannonshot' started by redhandmoto, Aug 25, 2016.

1. redhandmoto

redhandmoto Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    What's the deal with this? Members I place on "ignore" continue to show up, only the post author is listed as "ignored member."
  2. Fattytwocakes

Fattytwocakes Long timer

Oddometer:
    There seems to be a thread with no posts in it here.:D
  3. Woody2627

Woody2627 Grey Wobbler

Oddometer:
    If they are the last person to post in that thread, the post will be displayed, but if someone posts after them it won't. That's my experience anyway.
  4. redhandmoto

redhandmoto Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Thanks, Woody.
  5. ryder1

ryder1 Long timer

Oddometer:
    Thanks Woody, I was seeing the same issue.