I'm pumped...Coles BC Backroads Tour

Discussion in 'Canada' started by advridergirl, Mar 8, 2006.

1. advridergirl

advridergirl Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I just found our where my KTM Adventure Ride is going to be! :rofl

3 days riding and camping around the backroads of BC's Cariboo region, in the area of Timothy Lake. Here's a link at dualsportbc.com with info. http://www.dualsportbc.com/forums/forum38/1501.html

Anyone familiar with the area that can comment (and add fuel to my fire)? 1k there, 1k over 3 days, 1k back home - doesn't sound too bad for an extended weekend ride!
    :clap

Thanks
    Jacqui
  2. Steve G.

Steve G. Long timer

Oddometer:
    I talked to these guys at the display they had at the Vancouver Bike shoe. It sounded awsome! I'm pissed I'm already committed elsewhere or I'd be on it.
    Ciao, Steve G.
  3. Kritter

Kritter Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I'll be out past that area around that time...but with the family in the cage and teardrop trailer
  4. Fred

Fred Banned

Oddometer:
    I ride with the guy who's putting it on. Ex MX racer and a really good guy. I expect it will be a First Class Event. A few of us down on the coast here are planning to attend.
  5. ~dirtgirl~

~dirtgirl~ Dirty girl!

Oddometer:

So do you get to do it for free cos you just got your 950?? Or did it have to be from a certain dealer? Looks like fun, I might have to check my diary!
  6. advridergirl

Oddometer:
    Hi ~dirtgirl~

I'm really excited - looks like it'll be great fun! It's a KTM Canada promo in conjunction with RallyConnex and Dual Sport BC. Here's a link with some info....
    http://www.rallyconnex.com/adventuretoursnew/

I don't know if there are any restrictions on dealer, etc. I do believe there is a deadline though - sometime in April.

Jacqui
  7. Fred

Fred Banned

Oddometer:
    Check out the latest issue of Cycle Canada. The article by Tom Grenon on the 950 is in the general area of the Coles ride. Wild horses and great scenery with some nice photographs. On another note, we stopped and watched a lynx on a ride last Sunday, and he watched us meow at him:D
  8. advridergirl

Oddometer:
    Thanks Fred, I'll try to get my hands on a copy. I've looked at doing a trip with Tom Grenon - they look real cool!
    Jacqui