india/nepal in 2wks for 2months!

Discussion in 'Asia' started by cyrusa, Jan 16, 2018.

1. cyrusa

cyrusa Adventurer

Oddometer:
    howdy all! my woman and i are flying into new delhi from north america feb 1 and have 2 months to get lost with no set plan but learning and fun. spent years in the past alone combing the backroads of earth on motorbikes (here is an article i wrote on a custom adventure travel bike i scrapped together: https://expeditionportal.com/so-you-want-a-lightweight-adventure-travel-bike/) and excited to see more of india! looking for a reliable used bike anything from a pulsar to a ktm. flying into new delhi. happy to do a slideshow of stupid lost international riding for anyone who could help me find some wheels. anything helps- thank a bunch! also happy to buy a bike in nepal to return to india and vv. cyrus (and cassandra)
  2. Jofr

Jofr Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Go to the Karol Bagh bike market in New Delhi you can find any bike there thats readily available in India plus any accessory you can think of. The guys of Tony Bike Centre seemed trustworthy I had a good experience with them at least, think they specialize in Enfields though.

The pics on the blog of you 570 seem broken..?
  3. Doogle

Doogle Do it while you can

Oddometer:
    Did you ever find a bike?