Indiana Roll Call

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by mutineer, Oct 10, 2004.

1. gtackett

gtackett Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I think it's been almost 3 weeks since I've started a bike up. Better find that can of Sea Foam if it's going to be much longer....
  2. oPAULo

oPAULo jack of all terrain Supporter

Oddometer:
    Motorcycles are noisey and smelly and mess up my hair
  3. header

header Chris

Oddometer:

Now dont say that, first we plan out a ride then meet there (late of course) and THEN we dont ride. Instead enjoy things like laying in the sun, next to your bike :lol3

No, on a more serious note youll enjoy riding in indiana. I cant imagine it being as nice as michigan but there are a few tucked away places that are pretty sweet.
  4. tpar1220

tpar1220 such a pud..

Oddometer:
    so.... you still got the cabin? :ear
  5. lufin

lufin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I loaded the XRL down with a stack of cardboard this morning and hauled it to the recycle center. I had planed to take a picture after I got there but half way there I remembered I forgot my camera.:cry First time I had it out sense last Tuesday.
  6. Redline3504

Redline3504 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Well sounds like i might need to get the old beast fixed up just in case on the off chance you guys "might" do some riding, I will wanna be ready. Plus it will give me something to do while we wait for the snow to melt. As for the cabin its more like a dog house :lol3 not much of a cabin more like a place to camp but its got all basics, ya know a place for the truck, a new out house, a place to play cards, a fire ring and did i mention dead in the center of about 150 miles of trails and connectors to over 600 miles worth of trails :evil . Oh how i do miss home. Looking forward to putting on some miles, hopefully we can get a trip or two together.
  7. oPAULo

oPAULo jack of all terrain Supporter

Oddometer:
    Well I'd say a trip to the cabin would be in order!! SOUNDS AWESOME!! I'm in!! Thanks for the invite!!
  8. tpar1220

tpar1220 such a pud..

Oddometer:

i'll 2nd that, michigan has some bitchin trails. a weekend trip to cabin sounds great.

there aint no bears at cabin..... is there? :huh
  9. KneeKicker

KneeKicker Long timer

Oddometer:

There are no bears in Michigan:lol3

Those things we saw were just shadows.
  10. header

header Chris

Oddometer:
    Id be up for that, im sure I wont be able to because I wont have time off but man if I could that would be sweet riding in michigan!
  11. Eugene

Eugene -

Oddometer:
    :rofl

That still cracks me up thinking about it. Me and Jerry pull up behind you and Tim and the first thing that comes out of your mouth is something along the line of "I'm not fuckin' camping!"

:lol3
  12. tpar1220

tpar1220 such a pud..

Oddometer:

:lol3:lol3

right, but whats even more fu**ed up... is strappin all that damn campin gear on every morn... knowing we were not gonna use it..... not once!

and that shit was bouncin all over the damn place on trails. :huh
  13. Redline3504

Oddometer:
    There might be one or two bears,I personaly would be more worried about the wolfs and coyotes.:eek1
  14. jscompto

jscompto Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I just got word of my graduation gift from my cousin and his wife. He has 2 snowmobiles (2007 MKX Blizzard 800 HO and 2009 Trail 500X). I took a ride on them both a few days ago when there was about 1/2" of snow on the ground and DAYUM!! Those things are QUICK AS HELL! Probably one of the fastest things I've ever rode.

Anywho, Jan 7th-10th he and I are heading to Michigan to do some trail riding. He said there's hundreds and hundreds of miles of trails up there to ride on. I CANT WAIT! I'll take some pictures for sure. Here's my question for the Michiganers...are those same trails the ones that bikes/quads run on in the spring/summer months? If so, I'll scope some out for us all!
  15. Eugene

Eugene -

Oddometer:
    :nod

That's the only thing that was slowing me down.

:hide
  16. header

header Chris

Oddometer:
    You suck!

You better get some pictures. I still havent gotten a chance to ride one yet. Really want to.
  17. Redline3504

Oddometer:
    Sorry my friend most of the trails are not the same because lots of the snowmobile systems pass through private land this is because the ground is froze there is no damage in the spring so the land owners dont mind, all legal riding for dirt machines 48" and less is on state land on marked trails, minus a few small scramble areas. I would advise that you never get caught on a snowmobile trail with anything other than a snowmobile, The snowmobilers do get PISSED OFF if your on THERE trails, even if it is in the winter.
  18. header

header Chris

Oddometer:
    Fixed :D
  19. Redline3504

Oddometer:
    OHHH my good luck with that, if your gonna follow me around fixing all my mistakes you might find it cheaper and easer to hire someone cause there gonna be busy.:rofl
  20. creaky

creaky Been here awhile

Oddometer: