Indiana Roll Call

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by mutineer, Oct 10, 2004.

1. Mad Monk

Mad Monk Enjoying the Ride

Oddometer:
    Hey Fellow Hoosiers,

I'm in Bloomington. I sold my previous bikes as I was planning to move to Ireland (of all places!). Ends up I moved to Bloomington instead. I'll be back on two wheels soon. I look forward to some ADV rides. I'm glad there are some dual-sporters in Indiana.:D
  2. header

header Chris

Oddometer:
    Im in bloomington as well, let me know when you want to ride.
  3. lufin

lufin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Ireland, wow. That would have been nice. Maybe some day you can make it there.
    Anyway, welcome to the area. There are rides now and then, more-so when it warms up. Stay tuned.:deal

Lew
  4. header

header Chris

Oddometer:
    hey lew, come spring time we need to do some riding. I still need to thankyou for introducing me to this site and the big 650s :clap
  5. gtackett

gtackett Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Saw your posts on the 94 XT600 thread. Just keep your eyes open and something will pop up on Craig's List. You'll have a blast on whatever you find to ride!
  6. lufin

lufin Been here awhile

Oddometer:
  7. header

header Chris

Oddometer:
  8. MotoBoss

MotoBoss Go Ahead

Oddometer:

Welcome Mad Monk.
    Bloomington is alot like Ireland like......well..............uhhh.......:huh .......they both got people..and some roads and uhhhhhhh..............................air :huh :huh :huh .
    I work in Bloomington and live up the road in Matrintucky so come spring lets ride, if'n ya wanna hang with an old man on a KLR :ear .
  9. jessej

jessej CruiserLuiser

Oddometer:
    The old outlaw here with my Susie V and up for hittin' the trail this summer. I'd like to ride old Hwy 2 across the US. Any you cowboys ever done it?
  10. Slabrocks

Slabrocks Out riding....

Oddometer:
    Hey guys! :clap

just found this thread. Another from fort wayne here. Im hoping to do a couple 2000 mile trips in june.

I expect that ill start riding daily again in about 4-5 weeks. sound about right?
  11. pinkkingfish

pinkkingfish Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I know a few that are riding Hwy 50 east to west then Hyw 2 west to east. this summer.
  12. Black7

Black7 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Bringing back the year old thread...

Evansville here. I ride my CRF in the river bottoms alot and in Southwestern Indiana, there are TONS of bottoms to search. Every flood, its like an entire new playground to explore.

I'm getting ready to buy a DR from a fellow Hoosier ADV'r Sunday and couldn't be anymore excited to be able to widen my exploration area. I'll keep an eye out for a ride in the near future!
  13. epix1718

epix1718 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey guys, been on ADV a while but located right on the IN/MI border so may meet some of ya norther IN fellas sometime.
  14. jlboiler

jlboiler n00b

Oddometer:
    Purdue country...I'd be interested
  15. flatwoods

flatwoods Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    little west of bloomington here, rode my versys yesterday in and around morgan/monroe forest had a blast.:clap
  16. wazz

wazz Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Another old dude with a KLR, I'm in Cedar Lake (Lake County) but ride Brown County and such several times a year.

Matter of fact, a couple buddies and I ran into Woodsrat and crew last fall at Gatesville. We are planning for a run down that way March 10th, gotta see Robin for some breakfast !

-greg
  17. seriousracer

seriousracer be a man dodge tree bark

Oddometer:
    i am not f***ng stupid,but i used too. niles mi.
    where at on the border?? I am on the north side of south bend..
    How far north?
    I can look down the street to the Sunday salvation spot at the end of my road.

welcome
  18. pkman

pkman Adventurer

Oddometer:
    NWI - Lake County here too.

Just picked up a DRZ400E for trails that I'll make street legal and a Buell Ulysses for everything else.
  19. Keith H

Keith H Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Grew up in NWI, Live in Fishers. Just getting into riding, bought IndyChizzle's Dakar a month ago. Drooled around the DealerExpo last Friday, it's some kind of sickness.
  20. szramer

szramer Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    question: i can get drz400e from my friend , he have COF that sais off road use only, any chance to get it plated in indiana? thnx