(Indiana) September 9th 2008 Interlake Master Plan Meeting.

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by alpiv, Aug 29, 2008.

1. alpiv

alpiv Sr. nOOb

Oddometer:
  2. alpiv

alpiv Sr. nOOb

Oddometer:
    Tuesday, September 9th, from 6:30PM to 8:30PM Central Time. The meeting will take place at Tecumseh High School cafeteria located at 5244 West State Road 68, Lynnville, Indiana
  3. seriousracer

seriousracer be a man dodge tree bark

Oddometer:
    i am not f***ng stupid,but i used too. niles mi.
    ok ok .. so when is it again?
  4. scarysharkface

scarysharkface Broke it/Bought it Supporter

Oddometer:
    I can't be there. Wish I could be.
  5. seriousracer

seriousracer be a man dodge tree bark

Oddometer:
    i am not f***ng stupid,but i used too. niles mi.
    damn 6 hours i can still make it.
  6. scarysharkface

scarysharkface Broke it/Bought it Supporter

Oddometer:
    How did the meeting go? I tried getting to the D.I.R.T. site a few minutes ago, but it was down...
  7. Recusit8m

Recusit8m n00b

Oddometer:
    Hi all...Just wanted to drop a post in reply to the Interlake Rec Area in Lynnville Indiana...Recently transplanted here from the desert in Vegas and this place is pretty sweet...Glad they finally re-opened it...We just all need to band together and take care of it so it cannot be reclaimed from us again...Its multiuse so as offroaders (ATV/4WD/MXers/DSers) we need to keep in contact with the hikers/bikers/horseriders as they are typically the ones who complain about us (beer cans and trash/sound levels/ spark arrestors)...Yeah Yeah Yeah we all know the liberal people who think that their personal type of outdoor recreation is more important than the others and that motorized vehicles should be outlawed in all formats, but lets not give them the edge...Sorry bout the rant, but we all need to band together...Hope all is well and Ride safe...Jason (Drop me a line if anyone has plans of a trip out there)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]