INNOVV K5 Dash Cam-Like an Action Cam, More Than an Action Cam

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by OnTheWay, Dec 15, 2020.

1. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    What would you use to protect yourself with the full coverage and record the wonderful moments during your road trip? Generally, an action cam will be chosen to record the wonderful moments with its 4K video quality and a dash cam will be chosen to protect yourself with its versatile features like loop recording, G-Sensor, and others.

What if a dash cam could provide all these solutions?

After months of hard work, we’re proud to announce our brand new 4K dash cam-INNOVV K5, which packs all these features into it.
    K5首页1.jpg

The INNOVV K5 is equipped with up-to-date features, such as 4K footage, dual-band Wi-Fi, remote control and more.
    INNOVV K5-4K&1080p.jpg

INNOVV K5-Mic.jpg

Remote Control-2.jpg

INNOVV K5-IP67 waterproof.jpg

There is no doubt that the INNOVV K5 dash cam is one of the most advanced dash cams for powersports (motorcycles, ATVs, UTVs & more) and it is more powerful than a simple action cam. It is powerful but easy to set-up. Learn more about INNOVV K5 from https://www.innovv.com/innovv-k5-dashcam.

The INNOVV K5 is available for pre-order now and the selling price of INNOVV K5 is $458. You could directly order one from INNOVV shop.

INNOVV K5-features.jpg

INNOVV K5-Installation.jpg

Feel free to leave a comment if you have any questions about our INNOVV K5 dash cam.
    cmbthumper likes this.
  2. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    The INNOVV K5 dash cam is designed and built for those who demand more for powersports. Learn more about its versatile features from here.

Check the highlight of INNOVV K5 from below video.
  3. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Check the first unboxing video for INNOVV K5 from Wheelie Adventurous. Have a close look at the brand new INNOVV K5 dash cam set.
  4. Dracula

Dracula On a Timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    Seems a little overpriced.. what does this do that a Go Pro does not? How long does the battery last?
  5. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Thank you for your interest in INNOVV K5 first. :D

The INNOVV K5 is like an action cam, but it is more than an action cam. The INNOVV K5 dash cam is more capable than an action camera in terms of it includes features a dash cam must have, which are not supported by a action camera, like GoPro.

The INNOVV K5 is powered by the battery in your motorcycle and you never need to charge the battery like using a GoPro.

All INNOVV dash cams are well received for its auto On/Off recording technology, which are designed to operate in a ‘install & forget’ manner. As soon as the ignition is turned on, the INNOVV dash cam will start to record automatically. When the ignition is turned off, the INNOVV dash cam will perform an automatic shutdown process. You will not bother with booting, setting up modes or checking battery status when you use an action cam. Therefore, an action cam will not be as convenient as INNOVV K5 dash cam with its manual start/stop every time and its limited battery life.

May you have any other question, please feel free to contact us.
    lexaria likes this.
  6. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    twolane likes this.
  7. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Below is a detailed review of the INNOVV K5 from an INNOVV user.

Learn more about the review from here.
  8. SageCloud

SageCloud Adventurer

Oddometer:
    This was shot in the Netherlands. Do we have any resellers or contacts there?
  9. WJBertrand

WJBertrand Ventura Highway

Oddometer:
    I think that poster is associated with the company. ALL of his posts are about the innov camera systems.
  10. Friz Freleng

Friz Freleng Religious zealot Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hi Rock, as a past Innovv customer, the one thing I'd like the company to address is the cost of a warranty return. When I was unable to get my Innovv camera system to work correctly on my BMW, I returned the camera to China for a refund but, yikes, it cost me $90 to ship it back via DHL, which was the only shipper that offered tracking (essential for an expensive product). I appreciated the fact that you tried to help me troubleshoot the technical problems I was encountering with the camera, but the warranty return shipping cost was a killer.

Perhaps Innovv can arrange for a US representative to accept warranty returns because returning an item to China is very expensive.
    Night_Wolf and WJBertrand like this.
  11. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Yes, it was shot in Netherlands. We also have resellers or contacts there.
    FYI, you could directly order one from INNOVV official shop.
  12. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Hello Friz, apologize for any inconvenience that has caused first. We will further check this with our team first and then get back to you soon.
  13. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Check the detailed and in-depth review of INNOVV K5 by webbikeworld. Learn more from here.

"The new INNOVV K5 dual-channel “Action Cam” is very much a powersports oriented system with its front 4K UltraHD and 1080P Full HD rear camera. The ruggedized IP67 rated system features a 4K camera integrated into the DVR module with G-sensor, removable media, micro-USB port and dual-band (2.4GHz & 5.8GHz) WiFi connectivity. Other systems components are the 1080P rear camera, GPS receiver, Remote Control and smart 12V DC power management module. Dual-band WiFi provides fast reliable connectivity to the personal smart device with the INNOVV App providing a feature-rich user interface. Eight video capture combinations provide excellent versatility; video quality and media management features are first-rate. At the just announced price of $458.00 USD, it’s a noticeable increase over other dual-channel products, but the INNOVV K5 puts more, far more, on the table in exchange for the investment."

14. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    [​IMG]Check the photos taken by INNOVV K5's front and rear camera during road trip.
    INNOVV K5 dash cam features a remote control and users could easily take photos by simply pressing the funtion button without eyes off road or hands off handlebar.
    pictures taken at a speed of 86 km.jpg pictures taken at a speed of 86 km-2.jpg
    INNOVV K5 is available for preorder from INNOVV shop via https://www.innovv.com/product-page/innovv-k5-dash-cam.
  15. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Detailed and In-depth Review of INNOVV K5 by YouTuber Chaseontwowheels

Check the detailed and in-depth review of the INNOVV K5 by YouTuber Chaseontwowheels, including the unboxing part, installation part and road test part of the INNOVV K5.

Below are some comments for this review.

1) The external Mic of INNOVV K5 is regarded as the best one on motorcycle dashcam. You could kindly check the effect of the external Mic on 21:44.

[​IMG]

2) The auto-on/off recording technology of INNOVV K5 is highly appreciated. You do not need to manually start or stop recording like using an action camera.

[​IMG]

Other amazing reviews are available soon.
  16. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    INNOVV K5 is regarded as one of the best motorcycle cameras for motorvlogging. It is packed with 4K footage and the external Microphone feature.
    Check the footage by INNOVV K5's front camera from below.[​IMG]

Ps: The INNOVV K5 is available for the pre-order now and you could directly order one from INNOVV shop.
  17. MMcnamara

MMcnamara Athletic

Oddometer:
    Is this the replacement for the K2 I’ve been talking to Rocky about?
  18. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
    Hello, thank you for your comment here.

We'd love to point out that the INNOVV K5 is not a simple replacement for the INNOVV K2. Instead, it is an industry-leading motorcycle dash cam, packing with many amazing features, such as 4K video quality, external Mic and others. INNOVV is dedicated to make the outdoor FUN more enjoyable and carefree by introducing our innovative products to INNOVV fans. With kind suggestions from INNOVV users, INNOVV would provide more amazing products to our users.
  19. OnTheWay

OnTheWay Rock Liu

Oddometer:
  20. MMcnamara

MMcnamara Athletic

Oddometer:
    I'm still waiting for the replacement for my failed K2 you promised me in August of 2020. At the time you said the replacement was just around the corner and you would send one ASAP.

Here we are six months later and this mythical "K3" is nowhere to be found, and the failed unit is still sitting on my shelf waiting for you to do something.

I feel like you are dragging your feet on providing me with a replacement for my failed unit, and I've been more than patient. I've watched as you marketed the new camera to a community I've been a part of since 2005, and have said nothing regarding the lack of both long-term quality and customer service, but I've simply had it...

I've sent six emails directly to you on this matter and it is still not resolved, and the 3 pound hammer I promised to use to flatten your product on YouTube awaits. What would you do in my situation?

Edit: Rocky has promised a replacement unit as soon as they are available.
    AZbiker, W-Gator and cmbthumper like this.