1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Insert armor for your jacket / pants

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by charleshmosesii, Dec 12, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. charleshmosesii

charleshmosesii No skills no worries

Oddometer:
    Insert armor for your riding jacket and pants that have pockets for insert armor:

View attachment 2700023

- CE ProLife knee pads -- $10 -- ONE SET LEFT

- CE Knox back plate -- SOLD
    - CE Knox elbow plates -- SOLD
    - CE Knox shoulder plates -- SOLD
    - soft hip pads -- SOLD

Plus shipping cost

(Shipping from the not-great-riding state of FL)

I've never understood why pictures are such a pain in this forum. This is an example. First, the pic is also an attached pic. I don't want an attached pic. Second, there is another attached pic from some other thread that I didn't add here, and, can't delete. Checking year...2020...more than 20 years since internet tools were developed...

Attached Files:

2. BadCaptain

BadCaptain Bad decisions make good stories

Oddometer:
    Can't help with the pic issues, similarly digital illiterate here. But interested in the elbow, shoulder and hip pads. How much for them, shipped to zip 32205 and paypal or?

Thankx!
  3. charleshmosesii

Oddometer:
    Hey Captain,

The elbow & shoulder pads are already spoken for (local inmate picking them up tomorrow).

Hip pads will cost you dearly = whatever mailing is. Want em? PM me with mailing address.

Note to self: throw the soft back pad away, I mean, where did I get that stupid thing, it wouldn't protect a spine of a spider.
  4. BadCaptain

BadCaptain Bad decisions make good stories

Oddometer:
    Day late and a $ short, story of my life at times.

Thanks anyway!
  5. charleshmosesii

Oddometer:
    One set of CE knee pads remaining....zzzz....they are lonely and insecure without knees to hug
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.