Iran 2019

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by rumpel, Jan 31, 2021.

1. rumpel

rumpel Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    IMG_0842.JPG IMG_0860.JPG IMG_0848.JPG IMG_0853.JPG DSCN5028.JPG DSCN5031.JPG
    Mcahron, MZ5, scudo and 1 other person like this.
  2. rumpel

rumpel Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Time to leave Tehran, it takes some time to go outside the city limits. We are heading towards the border crossing with Azerbaijan in Astara.

The landscape is changing with more greenery and coniferous forests. At the station we meet a group of Off Roaders with new KTMs , I wonder how despite the embargo they managed to buy such equipment.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
  3. rumpel

rumpel Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    We decide that we will spend the night in Iran. We are looking for accommodation a dozen or so km from the border, but it is not easy, several hotels refuse us accommodation, and we finally manage to find something. Owner is a motorcyclist, Azer. There is no madness but whatever.
    We go to the beaches, this is my first contact with the Caspian Sea. Wide sandy beach (not too clean) and full of folklore. Horses, quads, young people racing with cars , the Persian disco music - it's awesome. Eventually I also got the shisha.

Such a curiosity "rentals" of quads or horses have wireless card terminals, shock

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]