Is there any BMW Dealer(s) in Nova Scotia??

Discussion in 'GS Boxers' started by DonHo, Aug 3, 2004.

1. DonHo

DonHo Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Heading to Nova Scotia the end of this month and was wondering if there is any BMW dealers there. I searched on BMW's site and can only get USA dealers. I also do not seem to get anything from Google worthwhile. Any help is greatly appreciated.
  2. Bueller

Bueller Cashin? Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Halifax BMW
    3387 Kempt Road
    Halifax, N.S.
    B3K 4X5
    Tel: (902) 454-5000
    Fax: (902) 454-5344

http://www.bmw.ca/retail_locator/retail_locator_fs.asp?lang=en&nav=motos&veh_type=2
  3. TwoShoes

TwoShoes Carbon-based bipedal life form

Oddometer:
    You might want to call Halifax to be sure about this, but I heard that Halifax recently stopped dealing motorcycles, automobile only from now on.

However, there is a new BMW dealer in Moncton NB, a mere 2.5 hours away from Halifax.

Atlantic Yamaha (and now BMW as well)
    616 Champlain St. Dieppe, New Brunswick E1A 1P4
    Telephone: 506-383-1022 or Fax: 506- 383-8540.
    Email: jleger@atlanticyamaha.ca

There is also Adriaan's Cycle, now only Honda, but they still service BMW bikes, and they were a BMW dealer for about 20 years or so, so they know what they're talking about.

Adriaan's Cycle Service
    80 King
    Moncton, New Brunswick E1C 4M6
    Phone: (506) 382-0262

Hope this helps
  4. Jabba

Jabba "HOLD THE LIGHT!!!"

Oddometer:
    Just east of the Pine Beatle- Evergreen, CO
    Adriann's are nice folks- active in the BMW community and they like to talk to folks traveling through. :thumb
  5. SQD8R

SQD8R Eat squids and be merry

Oddometer:
    I was checking into this recently and the local BMW club does not rate the Halifax BMW experience worth revisiting. They are a car dealer and not really interested in motorcycles. I wouldn't doubt that they no longer deal in bikes since the Ottawa dealership was shipping bikes to NFLD last year for riders there that were avoiding the Halifax BMW dealership.

Thx for posting the other dealerships though guys. I'm heading east next week after Port Dover on the 13th. That makes looking for a dealership easier if required.
  6. DonHo

DonHo Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks for the replies, will probably need an oil change by the time I get up there and more than likely I'll go through part of New Brunswick anyway.

Good to know where friendly motorcycle people are and do business with them.
  7. Emoto

Emoto Sure, why not?

Oddometer:
    On the other hand, on a trip through NS about 3(?) years ago one of us needed a new back tire and was well treated by the folks in Halifax.
  8. Ontario GS

Ontario GS Budding Adv. Traveler

Oddometer:
    I believe Pro Cycle in Dartmouth is a former Beemer dealer and services BMW's. We blew the rear tire in 2003 outside Digby, 1st tire from Halifax was lost in transit, drove into Dartrmouth and had a new tire installed.

Search for the user Tree and pm him for the exact dealer name if you need it.