1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Israeli riders Sign In Here>>>ADV riders are welcome toohttp://d26ya5yqg8yyvs.cloud

Discussion in 'Africa & Mid East' started by imeny, Mar 17, 2013.

1. deg10715

deg10715 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thanks bravo. Will try it out and report back to thread for other searchers.
  2. CanadianX

CanadianX Don’t leave a steaming pile for others.

Oddometer:
    Possibly coming to Israel and will be looking to get out and ride off road if possible. I'll be there for an extended period and am excited about the prospect of exploring the country. My sense is that it will be difficult to buy, licenses and insure a bike as a visitor so that limits me to the occasional rental. Is there a off road dirt bike riding community there?
  3. alongat

alongat Fesh Fesh

Oddometer:
    There’s a massive off road riding community and most of them are on various Facebook groups. Are you on Facebook? If yes then feel free to “friend me” and I can add you to them. I’m Alon Gat in Windsor, UK on Facebook. Ugly and bald...you can’t miss me :)
    Mike1234 likes this.
  4. CanadianX

CanadianX Don’t leave a steaming pile for others.

Oddometer:
    Request sent from David.

I hate the idea of not getting some ride time in for most of a year so am hoping to find a way to get a bike and make some like minded friends while I'm there.