1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Jackets, Gloves, Boots maybe a bike or 2

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by buckthedog, Sep 15, 2021.

1. buckthedog

buckthedog Eastbound and down

Oddometer:
    For sale: Likely taking a different direction with my riding, so selling some of my ADV gear. The jackets are a Mens Med. The boots are both 8 1/2 (the Thorogood are 8 1/2D). I'll describe them individually. They are from a clean, non smoking home. I am 5'8" about 165 lbs an fit. They all fit well with some extra room, not much but a bit. It would fit well if you are taller. All items located in Petal, Mississippi 39465 and are best offer.

FLY Patrol Jacket. It's 2 or so years old, never worn other than inside the house. I don't know why I got it, but I did. No armor, it's an enduro jacket. The back panel AND the front zip down, and stow inside the jacket. The sleeves can also zip off. Kangaroo pocket in the back. It's pretty cool design. $70
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    Next up on the chopping block is an older canvas Bates Jacket. Good quality an is really cool for a cafe racer. The leather strips on the shoulders are peeling off (the leather topping) I'd just finish peeling it off, and it'll still look good. Looks good with dark jeans. $ 50 obo [​IMG][​IMG]

**Tourmaster Womens waterproof boots. Velcro still works, no issues. Size 8 $50 obo

**Revit perforated leather gloves. Carbon knuckles. Mens Medium. No tears. They fit snug. 40
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    **Thorogood Mens steel toe work boots. Leather is soft an conditioned. NO issues and comfy $90

** Leather Logger Boots. Zippered sides. Worn but no tears or cracked leather. Soles good. $30 Shoot me an offer or trade for ?

**Royal Enfield Himalayan. Listed in "Gear" section Comfort Seat. Driver AND Pillion. Never installed. I'll likely be selling my 2018 white Himma. 5k miles. All service done, Barkbusters, heated grips, voltmeter, usb port. New winshield. Rear rack and yellow led spot lights. NO issues. Pics coming up. Around $4200 clear title.

**Also will be listing an 03 KLR. In great mechanical shape. All upgrades done. Doo, subframe bolts, ROX risers, newish tires, new chain, sprokets, valve adjust, carb clean, brakes, fork oil, every maintenance item has been done, and correctly. PM for details. $2500 obo.

All items are best offer and shipping is on you. I'll get the cheapest rate possible.

Attached Files:

2. musty40

musty40 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    There may be an issue with some of the images not being visible.
  3. Kayrub

Kayrub Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Interested in the Fly Patrol jacket, could you PM some pics please?
  4. buckthedog

buckthedog Eastbound and down

Oddometer:
    I can’t pm pics. I am happy to email them anytime. That’s odd the pics show up on my phone and laptop. Maybe I’ll delete and re-upload them