Thanks, I’m happy with the result but as I said, the photos do flatter the finish. I’m really just ‘fiddling while Rome burns’ so to speak. The frame is the important bit to refinish because I don’t want to pull the engine out any more times than absolutely necessary. It’s a faff. Once the engine’s back in and running, I’ll attend to some of the ancillary jobs I intend to do. Progress at the moment is being hampered by ‘real’ work commitments! However, I have ordered the paint for the frame, etc. and I got an email yesterday to say the locating dowels have been posted, hopefully they’ll arrive tomorrow and I can get the top-end buttoned up. Once the frame’s done (it still needs prepping, is your DIY finished yet ) I can put the two together at last.