1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Joe Rocket Phoenix Jacket XL Vented Mesh Hot Weather Summer Air Flow

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by dirtriderdan, Jul 28, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dirtriderdan

dirtriderdan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Joe Rocket Phoenix Jacket XL Vented Mesh Motorcycle Riding Touring Extra Large Men's Silver Gray Grey Black. Includes zip in rain wind waterproof liner. Armor in elbows, shoulders, back.

The ultimate in hot weather riding protection. The FreeAir poly and mesh shell provides excellent air-flow and abrasion resistance.

I didn't wear it much since it always felt a bit short on my 6'2" frame. I realize it is cut that way on purpose and it is preferred especially by those who ride sport bikes.

$120 shipped to the lower 48

Attached Files:

2. dirtriderdan

dirtriderdan Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    a few more pics

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.