JoMomma ADV Fantasy Football 2016

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Jonnylotto, Jul 16, 2016.

1. Jonnylotto

Jonnylotto Zipper Club with Clusters

Oddometer:
    Greetings,
    Ya'll may or may not have noticed the JoMomma ADV Football League 2015 renewed last month. I'm just here right now to make the announcement official.

Last season, we had 12 teams in a head-to-head league. This year we may have 12 teams returning (the renewal is automatic, whether the managers respond or not) I have opened up more slots in the league, as it would be nice to have some of the old doormats return (hence the JoMomma) so I don't have to be the only one getting his ass pounded like a political logo since cancelled.

If you'd like to sign up, you'll need to have (or create a free) Yahoo ID and use the following link
    https://yho.com/nfl?l=215059&k=defe732044fccb50&soc_trk=lnk&ikey=9f0012985281648f

With the head-to-head format, even the worst teams have a mathematical chance on any Sunday of pulling off a grand upset, which, if it's grand enough, will be happily recapped here for the inmates :lol3

The Commish
  2. shrineclown

shrineclown Board Butcher, Fastener Haberdasher Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    So are we replaying 2015?
  3. Jonnylotto

Oddometer:
    Only if you draft the exact same team by bribing me by paying my medical bills :lol2

Only last years stuff shows because nothing has changed yet and the way Yahoo set things up all of the teams from last year autorenewed, whether they replied to the email or not.
  4. Jonnylotto

Oddometer:
    But to take it further, everytime I've asked for change proposals it's been like asking a political body for sensitive legislation in an election year.

So, fresh start, randomized draft order, no keepers.
  5. shrineclown

shrineclown Board Butcher, Fastener Haberdasher Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Works just fine.
  6. Jonnylotto

Oddometer:
    The Draft will happen some time between August 28-30. (Auto-draft) No keepers, so we're all drafting for every position. The draft order is "random".

If you don't set your draft rankings you'll be using Yahoo's default rankings.

There's still time to join!
  7. Lencho

Lencho Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Woo Hoo! GO RamTheEwes!
  8. koncha

koncha .

Oddometer:
    Mother f-ing Tony f-ing Romo.
  9. Jonnylotto

Oddometer:
    Just a Reminder to those of you who haven't logged in recently that the ADV JoMomma 2016 Fantasy Football League has gone live and the teams have already drafted.

If you had a team in last years league then Yahoo automatically signed you up for this years league. If you don't want to participate this year, PM me on ADVRider or here and I'll see if I can find some other managers to take over the team.

The Commissioner
  10. DirtClaudeKilly

DirtClaudeKilly Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I wasn't planning on playing but since i was automatically signed up i will play

The Penetrators Rule.
  11. CA Stu

CA Stu Peace and love

Oddometer:
    :lurk