Journey through South America

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by Marcosdip, Mar 6, 2019.

1. Marcosdip

Marcosdip Marcos

Oddometer:
    4B16E62A-7431-4E5F-827B-E10FE1E1258E.jpeg 02DA45EC-8BBD-492F-87B5-C546271040BC.jpeg Hello folks from Adventure Rider. Passing here, full of pride, to tell you that on the 14th this month I will begin my first long solo trip through South America, leaving from Rio Branco-AC, in the north of Brazil, and going to Santa Marta, Colombia. I will publish useful information about the route, such as: state of highways, places to stay, where to eat well, attractions not to be missed along the way, and whenever possible indicating the geographical coordinates of the places, as well as adding photos and videos. The posts will be on the "Viaje pela América do Sul” (Travel through South America) page created on Facebook. Later I will try to write a ride report for this Forum, although I know that I can hardly write with the attractive styles of the reports I read here, because my command of the English language is small.

Although my trip is only 20,000 km, I think it can be considered epic because I'm past 64, when things get much more difficult. Companions, I ask you to visit and share the site "Viaje pela América do Sul” with your friends, and come down to ride your bikes on this beautiful continent. If I get over the common difficulties that come up on such a long trip, I hope my story can stimulate other old motorcyclists to venture into South America. Best regards, Marcos.
  2. Just Adam

Just Adam Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Sounds good! Looking forward to your posts!
  3. yokesman

yokesman Long timer

Oddometer:
    Always looking for a Local riding the southern continent, will give us a different view from the one we get from english first language riders.
    powderzone likes this.
  4. perilongo

perilongo Adventurer

Oddometer:
    ill be there by the middle of next year
  5. roadcapDen

roadcapDen Ass, Grass or Gas, no free rides.

Oddometer:
    I'll be waiting here for updates!