Intro: I built this combo last year from a k75 I rescued out of the back of someone’s garage that had been sitting for 20 years. I made my own subframe and thoroughly serviced it (spline lube, coolant flush, new brakes and lines, fuel pump, etc...) We toured all season and loved it going everywhere from Canada to Connecticut, NY, and New Hampshire. I wanted more power and bought a low mileage k11lt for a song thinking I’d get a hannigan for it. When it came time to break down and sell the k75/velorex combo my wife and I cringed. We love the look and the size is perfect for us. It was only lacking in a few places: steering sucked, slightly underpowered, and I want better storgae space. So we decided to keep the k75s together and make it what we want... I’ll update this thread in as little of an erratic manner as possible, but so far I’ve: Last week I Installed a unit fork (leading link) Since then I’ve Started on the turbo system. I am reversing engineering the luftmeister kit using an appropriately sized turbo from a ford ecoboost 1.0 for better low end. I will use a low pressure system without extra fueling to start, just as luftmeister did and after its functioning properly add extra injectors/more noisy. My goal is 100-110 whp. The pan and turbo is currently at the machine shop having exhaust flanges made, and a return bung welded in. I’ve received all the parts I need; tubing, wide band a/f, additional injector controller, Vortech max flow bov, external wastegate, intercooler core,and other miscellaneous bits. More to come once the turbo and pan are back.