1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Kansas City area riders please check in

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by pilot, Oct 11, 2004.

1. pilot

pilot ...

Oddometer:
    An estemed inmate from far away is headed to this area today. A call was put in for BBQ. Any prepared to ingest quantities of burnt critter and adult beverages please check in.
  2. motojoe

motojoe Arrest Cheney and Bush

Oddometer:
    Id love to ride down again some time. KS seeemed like a great city with good people as well.
  3. pilot

pilot ...

Oddometer:
    We have some pretty good BBQ, too!

How's the leg?
  4. motojoe

motojoe Arrest Cheney and Bush

Oddometer:
    still attached, getting better. I should be riding by snowfall, my favorite time of year to ride chicago.
  5. Coyote19

Coyote19 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Hey pilot, caught your last post a little late but I'm always up for a ride. If something comes up in the future, pm me. I check in every day. :thumb
  6. pilot

pilot ...

Oddometer:

Will do. I may need a little help. Curvrider and I are in the very early planning stages of a gig next spring. Check in upcoming events titled SLAP.
  7. Jay Bird

Jay Bird Try'n to figure it out...

Oddometer:
    Hey yeah sorry I missed this one too. However I think I was out of town somewhere on businees anyway...
    But think of the brother next time and send out a few PM's when some other FFF comes through and party support is needed :freaky :thumb

I also signed up for the SLAP gig so let me know if you need any help there.