Kansas City fall colors ride Sat Oct 9th

Discussion in 'Central – From Da Nort Woods to the Plane States' started by Radical, Oct 5, 2004.

1. Radical

Radical Long timer

Oddometer:
    Any Kansas City-area folks interested in a (long) ride this coming Saturday, October 9th? I was thinking about a ride down to the Ozarks and/or Arkansas to see if the colors are changing. Leave at dawn (no pun intended), back by dinner.
  2. pilot

pilot ...

Oddometer:
    I'm doing something like that. We (SO and me) are going to the Falling Leaf Rally in Potosi Missouri. We are leaving Friday morning. This will be the first rally she gets to ride her own bike to.

Come on down! Look for the KCBMW club banner or the Missouri Airheads flag. The Airheads usually take over the first pavillion on the left side of the road in. Adult beverages will be in abundance. If you've never seen an anvil "rung", you need to be there.

My ride is a beer piss yellow GS with an orange ADV sticker on the "number plate".

After this weekend, the next weekend is the Liberty Landing Airport fly-in and party. It's located on old 210 east of 291. Feel free to come on down. My hanger is in the building closest to the drive-in in the middle front. Seems like we keep trying to get together, but miss.