1. DirtFarmer

DirtFarmer Has anyone seen my mother

Oddometer:
    Selling my 18' Wenonah Kevlar Sundowner - $1300.

Normal scratches on the bottom, no patches. Always stored inside.

Has sliding seats bow & stern, ash yoke and black trim.

Big tripping boat, bow rises well and tracks very straight - 0 rocker. Not exactly a beginner boat, but not hard to master.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    yosso likes this.
  2. L0WE.SC

L0WE.SC n00b

Oddometer:
    I’d like to thank the members who replied. My bike was, in fact, mechanically flawless. The matter arose from a more personal deviation. I was detained for a lack of my possession of an “M” endorsement on my license. I was unable to get my bike out of hock in the morning as I didn’t have said license. I ended up meandering the streets until I found a willing citizen with said license to help me with my dilemma. The individual showed the tow truck man his license and I was able
    To retrieve the cycle and ride it back. My girlfriend was extremely unimpressed and she has not since talked to me. Perhaps I was using the forum in a bit of an uncouth manner but as it turns out I don’t give a fuck and I thank those for their willingness to help regardless of the circumstance.
    ksucoach83, yosso and Themastermike like this.
  3. hippster

hippster Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I hope this is the right place to post this. Question, is there an adventure/dual-sport riding club in the Kansas City or surrounding area by chance?
  4. katbeanz

katbeanz earthbound misfit, I Supporter

Oddometer:
    https://rideforum.net/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=3047 I haven't kept up with TARKC group very well, lots of good folks on rideforum. They're also hosting what was Backroads Kansas Touring website which is Flint Hills to Wichita mostly. :D
  5. hippster

hippster Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Thank you!
    katbeanz likes this.
  6. ajayhawkfan

ajayhawkfan Rock Chalk

Oddometer:
    Kansas Backroad Touring is more active. http://www.backroads.bike/board/index.php?PHPSESSID=9cb836e12f1bd5b1a9c591033ca54141& I know it is last minute but this weekend is their Stampede out of Council Grove, KS. The estimate is 40+ riders. Most arriving Friday, ride all day Saturday, home on Sunday.
  7. hippster

hippster Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Dang, can't make it, but sounds like a blast!
  8. allroadrider

allroadrider Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    It was Marc did a great job along with Mike Bright and others BTK is a great group of guys and gals
    ARR
  9. Yokomo

Yokomo Dirt Rider

Oddometer:
    Since it's slow in here and cold out I'll post this video.

If that's not your cup of tea, maybe this one will suit your fancy.