Kavemans, Oil City Cycles tracks. South/Eastern IL

Discussion in 'GPS Tracks - Central, Texas & Gulf States' started by Kaveman, Aug 26, 2018.

1. Kaveman

Kaveman Unga.. Bunga..... Supporter

Oddometer:
    These 4 tracks start and stop at my brother Don Becktells Motorcycle/Atv/SxS shop Oil City Cycles. It's located just south of Stoy IL in between Oblong and Robinson off of Rt 33. If you come ride any of them stop in and say Hi. He would be happy to chat with ya.

Don has been professionally working on motorcycles/atvs for well over 30 years and finally opened his own shop in April of 2018. If you have Facebook this is Dons page. https://www.facebook.com/Oil-City-Cycles-Don-Becktell-916540285195064/?fb_dtsg_ag=Adw52an7GzNSM9YXrrVqyytLPkE0f0l76V4QuGTiUt6Q2Q:AdzCOeK9qjZ-QXLyDuXlaJnQvDXyZRP6JuY2MDYBG67SkQ

All of these tracks are mostly gravel with some ruff pavement witch are easily doable on big bikes. The main tracks are a lot of fun just by themselves. Each has separate fun optional Knobby sections that are fun when dry or wet. You will have to be the judge if you can handle them on a big or small bike.

If you have been to my KBR ride "Kavemans Backroads Ride" some of this will look familiar but there are things you have not seen or ridden on.

If you have the old C&D motorsports tracks these are similar but each one is now better.

Attached Files:

Suruppak and Critic like this.
  2. Kaveman

Kaveman Unga.. Bunga..... Supporter

Oddometer:
    I recently went South\West towards Albion. These are the tracks from that day.

Attached Files:

Gillihan likes this.
  3. Gillihan

Gillihan GORILLAHANDS

Oddometer:
    Thanks Kaveman!
    Kaveman likes this.