1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

For sale Kendon Stand-up Folding Dirt Bike, Sport Bike, and Scooter Trailer with 3 Bike Capacity

Discussion in 'Other' started by carve29, Mar 7, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carve29

carve29 n00b

Oddometer:
    I'm in Atlanta, GA. This trailer was purchased in 2016 and has very few miles on it (see tread depth picture...these are original tires). It has carried dirt bikes and dual-sport bikes like a champ. This trailer folds up and comes down with one capable person. It couldn’t be easier to operate and put into a very small space in the front/side of your garage like it was in mine. If your wife is like mine, storing a trailer in the yard won’t work.

This trailer comes with a spare tire (never been used) and a swivel jack that makes maneuvering easier, although I never really used it because holding the trailer with one hand and pulling it in/out of the garage is really no problem at all. The ramp to load your bikes is also included. The lights are in proper working order and it comes with an all-purpose adapter to plug into your vehicle.

Price is $2,799. The bottom line is that this thing is basically new, comes with extras, and saves you a lot on shipping and taxes. Serious inquiries only. Call/Text John at 404-263-7455.

Attached Files:

TwoWheelShaman likes this.
  2. Kayaker

Kayaker Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    PM sent
  3. eddie98

eddie98 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    those things are nice but so expensive.
  4. carve29

carve29 n00b