1. eNewsletter Sign Up

Kennedy Meadows V (Kern Plateau) - August 24-26, 2012

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by M1Jeep, Jul 11, 2012.

1. BootDragger

BootDragger Motorcycles are the perfect antidote!

Oddometer:
    Great video!! I thought I was the only one that didnt edit out the wipe-outs! NICE!! :deal
  2. DirtRider....

DirtRider.... Wandering Turtle

Oddometer:
    Amazing tent setup... What tent is that???
  3. Fat Nelly

Fat Nelly Cut from a stinky cloth

Oddometer:
    Is it just me or is the guy riding the camera on Geritol? Get off the brakes and clutch and gas it up those rock sections....You'll have way more fun gauranteed!
  4. RAZR

RAZR u may run the risks my friend but I do the cutting

Oddometer:

Duane, go back a few pages and read the banter.

I really wished he could've kept up so you'd see me loop my bike. :D
  5. Cannabinoid

Cannabinoid Banned

Oddometer:
    Nice video. I like watching un0edited versions. It gives a better idea how challenging these trails can be. No shame in dumping it on that trail. Glad you didn't get hurt Razor!

LOL @ haveahotwife, if you gun it hard through those sections you can end up like the end of the video. These guys know how to ride, if they be smoking the clutch,well, then that's what they needed to do.
  6. ballisticexchris

ballisticexchris Long timer

Oddometer:
    Until you get a rescue crew to save your ass! It's funny how you say gas it. Some of you guys who like to pin the throttle on these kind of trails are the first ones I end up having to splint a broken bone!

FWIW, I thought the guy on "Geritol" was keeping a pretty good pace!

Nice video...
  7. K0ncept

K0ncept Been here awhile

Oddometer:

For Sure!! Much better than the pace I would run that at lol... I know how a GO PRO will make things look much easier than they are, and that trail was pretty tough.... Man Razr, that looked like a NASTY place to loop it and have the bike come back on top of you..... DAYMN!! just DAYMNNNN!!!
  8. Klammer

Klammer Old and Grumpy

Oddometer:
    Single track,desert, surf, water & snow ski Heaven
    Monday quarterbacking, U must know Sirretta pass very well! The Jerrytol comment is appropriate though, dispite his years of racing he had to wait for RAZR to clear each section before taking his shot at them. Guess he was still feeling bad for using all those squids for traction at the Soboba invitational.
    And for all you biaches that make fun of my little car, say it's powered by hampster. LOOK WHAT 9 BEER CANYON DID TO MY HAMPSTER!!!!:cry

[​IMG]

Little guy must have got in my car and somewhere about Acton made his way into the A/C system and onto the wheel of DEATH !:grim
  9. Kali Trailrider

Kali Trailrider PLATED X2

Oddometer:
    Like I said before I only lost you when you bobbled at that spot lower on the hill and killed my momentum.
    And not to take anything away for you Charles because it was a difficult, rocky, loose DG, steep up hill.

I just don't understand why you have to "call out" someone who was clearly trying to help you???
    I only offered to film you because you always film everyone else... So I thought you would want to see it.
    I believe the banter back and forward really puts up walls between "brothers" and is really Juvenile.

And remember Charles your the one who ended up backwards on the trail pinned under your bike not me..!!

I dont know how close the rest of you follow a guy on a trail. But most of you know it is had to see the trail when it's covered with dust.
    In my opinon this is one of the toughest trails in Kennedy Meadows.

But thanks for the positive commits guys. :thumb

Haveahotwife.... You are just showing your noobishness.
  10. Klammer

Klammer Old and Grumpy

Oddometer:
    All I know Jerry is that if you hadn't traded the BRP for that pumpkin, the kickstand would have deployed the first shot and you would have RAZR pinned under his bike on video!!!!:rofl
  11. RAZR

Oddometer:
    LET'S RIDE!:ricky
  12. theGrinch

theGrinch SNF Dream Riders

Oddometer:
    Were you gAssing it or clutch braking at the peak the other night? :huh

I was wondering why camp smelled of rat. :lol3

:freaky

13. Kali Trailrider

Oddometer:
    It's all good... Maybe I do need to lighten up..!!

I think the video speaks for itself.

Until next time... :ricky :freaky
  14. Fat Nelly

Oddometer:
    No, I was riding like a pussy when I should have been gassing it. Thats whats great about a majority of you guys. You love to ride and talk smack, two of my favorite subjects.

I will be the first to admit I am a so called nOob to the arm chair forum world but what I am not is the guy who talks about how great of a rider they are and then video evidence shows up and proves their not! I've been riding a dirtbike for 35 years and still suck.
  15. Klammer

Klammer Old and Grumpy

Oddometer:
    yer all fucking slow, it was the old gray headed fart on the mean green trail machine who was first to the top!:freaky
  16. Fat Nelly

Oddometer:
    I actually pussed out and didn't even make this ride. Might have been vaginal, the hematoma on my leg or one of the several cracked ribs from the night prior CNF drink fest.
  17. Kali Trailrider

Oddometer:
    Maybe I should take the training wheel off my pumpkin..!! :lol3
  18. K0ncept

K0ncept Been here awhile

Oddometer:

FOOK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and Kali Trail Rider, all Razr was doing was messing with ya, that's all, im sure and he even said that :) I know it's hard to get scarasm across on the interweb.... I know what its like eve between myself and all my friends, were always foaming at the mouth between injuries bench racing lol.... I still yell at a guy from work who said he won the race between him and I , and im like how the F can you win a race on your face lol... He Lowsided into the last corner before the finish line so I could not miss him and ended up hitting him and high siding.... That one never gets old, he thinks he won, be he didnt understand I was coming inside for the pass on the last lap in the last corner, had he not crashed, I wuld have easily passed him and won, but he lowsided and I ran him over, and according to him, even to this DAY! I was to blame, it was my fault he crashed in front of me lol...

Weird shit, but lets get on with Healing, Riding and drinking and fooking, and not in that order!

Cheers! :freaky
  19. theGrinch

theGrinch SNF Dream Riders

Oddometer:
    I was so slow I didn't get there till sunday, and stayed off that nasty dusty trail.

You should of went, broken up as you were and taken the EZ trails with me.
    See you at the next CNF ride.

20. RAZR

Oddometer:
    :dunno