Kernville area motel?

Discussion in 'West – California, the desert southwest and whatev' started by garfield, Jun 19, 2019.

1. garfield

garfield Garfield

Oddometer:
    Can anyone recommend an inexpensive motel in the Kernville/Isabela area. Just a place for 3 adults to stay after riding the trails. thanks
  2. 805gregg

805gregg Long timer

Oddometer:
    I stayed at the Kernville Inn inexpensive and walking to food and brewery
  3. phixmup

phixmup ride'n 2 live Super Supporter

Oddometer:
    Being summer time it's high season there. Falling waters next to MRA campground is my go to place, the river is steps away & a general store is a short walk, great people there. Enjoy the ride!

Edit: they have bbq pits out in front of the rooms, i prefer that over the other dining choices unless you head up river to Mcnally's, mmmmmm.
  4. steiny

steiny Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I have reservations for the end on Sept. at Kern Lodge , I have never been there but some friends have and said it is nice .

https://www.thekernlodge.com/
  5. aanichols

aanichols Racer at heart

Oddometer:
    I stayed at Falling Waters River Resort and it was great. Had a stocked kitchenette with a full size refrigerator and plenty of Room for 3.
    Roktman likes this.
  6. dravnx

dravnx Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Kernville Inn. Steps away from restaurants, local pubs and across the street from the river. If you get rooms in the back, you can park your bikes or rigs right outside your door. Not fancy but nice. The two bars across the street both have karaoke on Friday night. It's fun to watch, especially after everyone is lubed up.
  7. 1224R

1224R Long timer

Oddometer:
    Kern Lodge great place and very cool owner, Sue they have a pool and a kick ass bbq fire pit area
  8. RichK

RichK Long timer

Oddometer:
    I'm here right now, and it works well!
    1224R likes this.
  9. SPX

SPX Long timer Supporter

Oddometer:
    I have stayed at the Sequoia Lodge and found it to be satisfactory at about $100/night.