Kildala 2000 - Gs Accessories

Discussion in 'Vendors' started by PHILBERT40, Jan 4, 2007.

1. PHILBERT40

PHILBERT40 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    OK...you need aftermarket accessories for your GS? KILDALA 2000 is the guy!

I have just installed a Master Cylinder Guard on my GS that Rick made, it is the best! His workmanship is 1st class. You can tell right from the start that he is a rider as well as a Craftsman.

Thanks Rick :clap

PHILBERT40
  2. kildala2000

kildala2000 The GS Store.

Oddometer:
    Hello PHILBERT40, :D

Thanks for the comments and I'm glad you are another customer sold on my products. :clap
    As for being another rider. OH YES, if it wasn't for winter here in the GWN I would ride year round. I think you could say I'm absesed with my BIG Adv GS.

Please keep in touch.
    If anyone is ever up my way please look me up.

Rick :D
  3. BlackBeast

BlackBeast Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Rick,

I just stumbled upon this thread. Do you have a website that I can look at. Do you make any accessories for a F650GS.

Thanks for your help on tire selection. Purchased a set of TKC's & should pick them up at the end of the month from Seattle. Didn't manage to get to your tire rcommendation.
  4. kildala2000

Oddometer:
    Hey BlackBeast,

Sent you a PM. :D
    Rick,
  5. macamoose

macamoose Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Kildala, just got the centerstand plate on the 12GS and it looks great. Little juggling with the mounting stuff but it went on pretty easy. Thanks again!
    Thad
  6. Tabasco

Tabasco I have very large hands.

Oddometer:
    I just got my skid plates, rear rack extension and M/C Guard from Rick. This stuff is first class and the highest quality regardless of price which also happens to be incredible. As if that was not enough, the guy is also first class to work with and his service and timely responses to stupid questions were second to none.

My advice is to buy everything he has before he figures out what he really has going here.
  7. ericb67

ericb67 Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    I've purchased a lot of stuff from Rick for a lot of GS's. The products are top notch, the shipping is lightning quick, and Rick is just an all around nice guy.

I posted some before and after photos of the master cyl guard in another thread. It's a really, really nice piece of work.

As a side note, Rick's family seems to LOVE cereal in quantity... CHEERIOS!!

Thanks for the great stuff Rick,
    Eric
  8. jlsworks

jlsworks Acid Stained

Oddometer:
    I was probably one of Rick's first customers with a prototype sump guard and dash for my GS Adventure, great guy to deal with and nice work.

What about those master cylinder guards? Pics, details, info please...

Hi Rick!

James
  9. kildala2000

Oddometer:
    Hello Guy's.

I really don;t know what to say.. :D All I can say is THANK YOU for all the support and all the help to make products that you guy's want and need. :D It's been so much fun dealing with all you motorcycle GS lovers.
    As far as pricing Eric, Cheerios have gone up in price and am thinking of boosting the price on my products to reflect the added costs. :clap
    James hear is my M/C Guard :wink:
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks again and please keep in touch.
    Rick
  10. jonasf

jonasf Ich mag Sauerkraut

Oddometer:
    So, Rick do you have a webside?
  11. kildala2000

Oddometer:
    Hey jonasf, :D

I have a post in the Vendor Forum under Center Stand Skid Plate with most of my products.:D
    Check out my homepage at www.kildala2000.smugmug.com/Motorcycles and cool Alaska and Inuvik pictures plus product pictures under KILDALA WORKS.

Thanks for the interest,
    Rick :D
    "The Skid Plate Guy"

]So, Rick do you have a webside?[/QUOTE]
  12. BillofBelford

BillofBelford Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Rick.....Just had the plate delivered and installed it today. You ARE the best....no problems or misalignments...bolted right on.....Thanks :clap