Kitsapjoe To Alaska

Discussion in 'Ride Reports - Epic Rides' started by kitsapjoe, Jun 8, 2019.

1. mb289

mb289 2 Wheels Welding LLC Supporter

Oddometer:
    Great RR! Enjoyed reading it.
  2. jeepmedic

jeepmedic Adventurer

Oddometer:
    Excellent RR. Thanks for taking us along!!
  3. Gerharz14

Gerharz14 Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I enjoyed your RR! I am doing the same ride with the same goal from southern WI, get to Dead horse. I will then catch D2D either on my way back or on the way there depending on the weather/ how long it actually takes to get to Dawson City vs my "Guestimated" time. I too will try and do an RR although I have only done a few I still feel like I will never reach the potential that some of these guys do on here.
  4. manshoon

manshoon Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Gerharz, don't cut yourself short, Once you get to 300 posts on your odometer, you'll be typing with one hand and taking pictures with the other and posting like a mad man. Never hurts to add some Beautiful babe picture to your ride report from your travels either.
    Gerharz14 likes this.
  5. kitsapjoe

kitsapjoe Adventurer Supporter

Oddometer:
    What I realized after completing the RR was that I did it for me. I can go back and relive the moments by reflecting on what I wrote and the pictures taken. Don't worry about the inmates they'll love the read regardless, and wish they were on a trip too. Your report will be great , and I for one, will enjoy reading it.
    As always slow down and enjoy the ride it's the best part of the destination.
    Gerharz14 and bobw like this.