1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

For sale Klim Adventure Rally Jacket Large Gen 2

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by Rossmoesis, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Rossmoesis

Rossmoesis Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    All,

For sale is my Klim Adventure Rally jacket. Size large It's in great shape with no issues. It's been a great jacket as I've taken it on multiple half month trips in the pouring rain and hot desert heat. Does a great job. It is a solid weight jacket so it's nice for long highway stretch as it acts wind shield from your torso. Amazing jacket. I wore it with the leatt neck brace with the collar off most of the time. It comes with the collar that you can zip back on but I like the way the jacket vents with the collar off. It's nice. I personally think it's better than the newer versions due to the zip off collar.

I paid roughly 1700 dollars for this jacket. I'm asking 750 dollars shipped.

Condition - Very good, no issues. You will be happy IMG_0152.JPG

Attached Files:

2. Rossmoesis

Oddometer:
    bump
  3. Rossmoesis

Oddometer:
    Bump
  4. Rossmoesis