1. Adventure Rider Print Magazine!
    We're doing a print magazine this November - 128 pages of high quality adventure riding stories, photography and interviews!

Click here to purchase a copy for $9. Limited copies still available.
    Dismiss Notice

Gone Klim Badlands Pro Jacket 4052 Size L Hi-viz

Discussion in 'Gear' started by ABHooligan, Jun 30, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ABHooligan

ABHooligan The Flying Mythos

Oddometer:
    I'm not a brand whore, but this is the best riding jacket I have owned. This jacket seems like it can do it all. Fits great, lots of vents in the right places, yet it has always kept me warm and dry. Lots of pockets. I did the neoprene cuffectomy, because they are a nuisance and add bulk with no benefit. Comes with the oem full set of D3O armor.

Size note- I wear a 44L in a suit jacket, 6-2, 195lbs. There is room in this jacket for me to wear two layering shirts and a heated jacket. The sleeves dont ride up, and the hem is just right below the belt.

Please look at the pics. I tried to show the wear on the jacket. The hi-viz has faded a little and has a few small dirt stains. There is a little staining on the back right from a low-speed fall on a slimy wet ford. The Klim "I" is missing from the left shoulder decal. Otherwise, i think this is a nice jacket. All the zfippers, snaps, velcro work well. Nothing is ripped, torn, or frayed. Freshly laundered in Tek-wash.

Price is 275.00 mailed to you. If you live in AK, CA, or HI, contact me for a shipping quote.

t 20200630_133429(1).jpg 20200630_133214(1).jpg 20200630_133202.jpg
  2. ABHooligan

Oddometer:
    Bump
  3. ABHooligan

Oddometer:
    Bump with a price drop. Great jacket, lots of vents!
  4. ABHooligan

Oddometer:
    TTT.
  5. Scousegenes

Scousegenes n00b

Oddometer:
    Does it still keep the rain out? How long have you owned it? Did you buy it new?
  6. ABHooligan

Oddometer:
    It is completely waterproof, best jacket I have had for keeping rain out. I did buy it new, several years ago, from Revzilla.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.