1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Klim Badlands Pro Pants Black 40 Regular $350 Denver (80020)

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by -2wheelsgood-, Feb 20, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. -2wheelsgood-

-2wheelsgood- Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Inmates,

I have a pair of Klim Badlands Pro Pants in size 40 regular for sale. I bough them a year ago giving myself some *cough* room to grow, and I ended up shrinking. They're just too big for me and I never ended up wearing them. The few times I tried them I absolutely loved them. I ended up replacing them with a size smaller. All padding included, everything 100% functional as would be on a brand new pair. Which is essentially what they are.

I'd like to get $350 for them, shipped in the continental USA.

Located in Broomfield, Colorado.

Paypal as payment.

Thanks for looking.

- Andy -

Attached Files:

2. BKFoster

BKFoster Been here awhile Supporter

Oddometer:
    pm sent
  3. -2wheelsgood-

-2wheelsgood- Been here awhile

Oddometer: