1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!
  2. Dismiss Notice

Found Klim D3O Jacket Pads

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by thatonetylerguy, Aug 25, 2020.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. thatonetylerguy

thatonetylerguy Been here awhile

Oddometer:
    Hey Everyone,

I recently got a Klim Dakar jacket and I'm trying to get D3O pads for it but they're sold out everywhere. Hoping someone on here wouldn't mind parting with theirs.

Mostly I want the back protector, but I would love elbows and shoulders too.

Thanks!
  2. mackdaddy

mackdaddy Finding my way Supporter

Oddometer:
    Hey, going to shoot you a PM. I have some D30 pads that I am not using
  3. cficole

cficole Adventurer

Oddometer:
    I've got a back protector, about 10.5" at the widest part, about 17" long. Originally from a Badlands.

It says "Viper 2 L".
  4. thatonetylerguy

Oddometer:
    Bump. Still looking for elbows and shoulders. Preferably the newer "honeycomb" style ones.
  5. guavadude

guavadude Dirt Nap Enthusiast

Oddometer:
    you might also check out the Forcefield pads. They seem to stay softer in cold temps better than D30
  6. thatonetylerguy

Oddometer:
    These items are back in stock so I just placed an order. Thank you, everyone.

guavadude, I think I'll check out Forcefield when I want to upgrade. They definitely look nicer.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.