1. AVOID SCAMMERS!
      (1) Do not transact without protections in place! Different payment options may limit your payment protection
      (2) Use a payment service like PayPal WITH (!) purchase protection.
      (3) Terms like 'Friends and Family' are a warning that NO payment protection exists.
      (4) Avoid transactions with new members with no history and "family or friend of friend" offers.
      (5) If you do not understand the payment method you're being asked to use; stop and do not proceed until you do
      (6) If you receive a suspicious private message, click the "report" link and let us know!
    LISTINGS MUST INCLUDE: Price, Location, Product Description(s) and NO Links to CL or EBAY or your post will not be allowed. Read the rules!

Sold Klim Kodiak Jacket size 56 similar to Klim Badlands - $625

Discussion in 'Gear: Stuff You Wear' started by bmac, Jul 16, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bmac

bmac Long timer

Oddometer:
    For sale is a lightly used (new in 2019) Klim Kodiak jacket size 56 in black. It is in excellent condition and only being sold because I bought a blue one in 58. Price for the jacket is $625 compared to $1000 for a new one.

In my view Klim did a really great job with this jacket. I have had 3 different Badlands and they are great jackets but I found their fit to be just a bit off. Klim did a better job with this jacket and the Kodiak is more orientated towards street riding where I spend most all my time. This also benefits from better ventilation and works better when it gets hot. The Badlands are pretty good but the Kodiak is definitely better. The side vents flow a ton of air.

There are no issues with jacket and has only been used for a couple of months. I bought it earlier this year. No accidents or tip overs while wearing the jacket. The jacket is size 56 and is somewhere between L and XL in Klim's typical sizing but closer to XL. I consider the 58 to be equal to XL. IMG_1277.jpeg IMG_1278.jpeg
    GF-kam likes this.
  2. bmac

bmac Long timer

Oddometer:
    Pictures of the inside of the jacket:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
  3. bmac

bmac Long timer

Oddometer:
    Anyone considering a Badlands Pro should really take a good look at the Kodiak. I have had all version of the Badlands and find the Kodiak to be a better overall jacket especially if you ride mostly on the road.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.